6. "I'm not you."

I wake up, as my mom is already in the shower, I go into the second shower, then get out as I change into my uniform, and put my hair in a high bun. I go downstairs where I see my dad.

"Mom's still in the shower.", I say.

"She just needs some time, Juliet.", my father says.

"Ok. See you when I arrive near home.", I say, kissing him goodbye, then go inside the car that was waiting for me outside. It drives off to Clinton, I go inside the school and head straight to my locker.

"Hey, Violet.", a voice appears. I shut my locker, as I grab my books, and begin walking away.

"Leave, me alone. Christan, I'm not in the mood.", I say, walking away from him faster.

"Just wanted to let you know that there is a French test today.", he says, looking at me up and down. I stop in my tracks.

"Bugger me!!", I say, as I go to the library, for my free period, and cram everything that I know. Christian follows me.

"Do you think you can study everything in 30 minutes?", he says.

"Why don't you leave me alone, and go study yourself?", I say.

"Oh, I don't care about shit like that. Just thought I should remind you since you care about your grades.", He says.

"Oh, so you think you are cute.", I say, rolling my eyes.

"Maybe a little bit.", he says quickly.

"Sshhh...", a a boy demonstrates to use.

"Shut the fuck up.", I say.

"Juliet.", principal Owen says to me. "Come with me, you too Christian."

I groan as I gather my things, and Christian follows me.

"The behavior in there was very unacceptable.", he says.

"You know I was kinda annoying her so that behavior was more my fault.", Christan chimes in.

"I'm not talking to you, Mr.Pierce.", Owens flashes at Christan.

"So, why am I here?", I hear Christan mummer under his breath.

"Pardon me. I know that it was very rude of me to say. I'm so sorry. It won't happen again.", I say, practically begging.

"Mr.Pierce, you may leave," he says, as Christan grabs his things and leaves.

"You are an exceptional student. You have caught up to your learning in the small amount of time you were here, and even exceed the scholars who were here before you.", Mr.Owens says.

"Thank you.", I say back, assuming I'm let off the hook.

"But this behavior is not tolerated. Your parents will be informed.", he says.

"Wait, am I going to miss the test?", I say.

"I'm sorry, but yes.", he says.

"No, please! Don't do this to me.", I say begging.

"There are consequences to your actions, Juliet. You should learn that.", he says, I look down at my fingers, as I begin to pick the dead skin off my nails.

A couple of hours of waiting

My mother arrives.

"So she is missing the test for this bullshit!", she says to the principal.

"Mrs.Smith.", the principal says shocked at my mom's language.

"Mom!", I say. She looks at me and then says.

"Thank you for informing me.", my mom says, as we both get up to leave. They get in the car and arrive back at their house.

"Juliet, what's going on with you? This isn't you.", my mom says.

"I did nothing wrong. This boy came up to me. And -", before I'm finished I'm cut off by my mom.

"This boy?", she says shakily.

"Do you fancy him?", She asks.

"No!", I say pissed that she will even ask that. She knows how important my studies are to me, and that I wouldn't throw that away for a boy. But I get even angrier, with her knowing that, and say something awful. "I'm not you, Mom.", I say.

My mom looks at me shocked and hurt. And I knew that but at that moment I didn't care, I just got a snack out of the fridge, sat near the table, and began studying.

Dear readers
I hope you liked this chapter. Do you think Juliet was right or that Lily was right? Comment down below. And stay tuned for the next chapter. Also if you took the SATS how was it?