Meet Regina Mills

Farah/Reader & Regina/Reader

Reader pov:

I got chills under the woman's gaze as she begun looking up and down my body, I straighten my back, trying to not let it show what affect, this woman was having on me.

"I don't know you," the woman says in the coldest voice I had ever heard.

"that's because we never met." I said making Ruby laugh a little, causing her to receive an icy look from the other woman, I just looked between them both, feeling sorry for Ruby.

"Ruby, I'm feeling a little hungry, how about a strawberry milkshake?" I asked in an attempt to rescue the girl, that I had gotten in trouble.

"Sure thing, can I get your usual Madam Mayor?" Ruby asked the Mayor, I swallow hard at hearing that this cold icy woman is the mayor of this small town.

"Please," the mayor replies as she watched Ruby walk into the kitchen to get, our order's.

"WOW!" I said as the mayor took the seat next to me.

"What?" The mayor asked me with an arch eyebrow.

"oh, nothing I just thought that the mayor of a small town, where everyone seems to know each other would be more welcoming to a visitor who is just passing through," I tells her drinking some more of my coffee.

"You would think, especially since we don't get many visitors here," the mayor tells me as Ruby comes back with my milkshake, as well as a cup of coffee for the mayor.

"Your eggs will be ready very shortly," Ruby informed her, before Ruby when over to deal with another customer.

"So, y/n what brings you to our small town?" The Mayor asks me, I don't remember telling her my name, had I told her my name? just then I remembered that Ruby had used my name in front of the Mayor.

"Since you know my name, may I know yours or should I just call you madam mayor?" I asked her as I finish the last of my coffee, as the mayor once again looked me up and down with that icy gaze of her, before answering me.

"Regina, Regina Mills, welcome to StoryBrooke, y/n ?"  Regina asked wanting to know my last name, so I told her.

"it's nice to meet you," I said as I extend my hand to her, Regina looks at my hand as if it was a foreign object, I think to myself that even those Queen Luna was a total bitch at times, especially towards her daughter Stella, Queen Luna still had manners, she could still be very charming at times, Regina could learn a thing or two from Luna, I think to myself, Regina hesitated before finally taking my offered hand.

"Nice to meet you as well," Regina says with a smile that send chills down my spine, as it wasn't a warm friendly smile, it was more like I got an evil plan kind of smile, "What do you say about starting over?" Regina asked letting go of my hand, I hadn't really been expecting her to say that, I wasn't sure what to expect, I just knew I had to be on my guard.

"Sure, why not," I answer her after thinking it over for a moment, just as Ruby placed Regina's eggs down in front of her.

"So, what's brings you to StoryBrooke?" Regina asks me again; I take a mouthful of my milkshake before answering her.

"Nothing really, I didn't even know StoryBrooke existed until I saw the sign that said, welcome to StoryBrooke," I tell her as Regina started eating her eggs.

"Interesting," with an amused smirk on her lips, "so have you met many of our residents?" Regina asked me, popping some more eggs into her mouth.

"Just, Granny, Ruby and now you," I tell her as I finish my milkshake.

"I'm certain, you will meet at least half of the town before the day is out," Regina tells me as she finishes her eggs.

"So, everyone knows everyone?" I asked even those I already knew the answer.

"Pretty much," Regina tells me, pulling her plate away from her, "Ruby, two more coffees," Regina said ordering us more coffee's, "would you like anything else?" Regina asked me, I raised my eyebrow in question, was Regina Mills being nice?

Regina PoV:

I had just ordered us more coffee, as for some strange reason a part of me wants to believe her, the other part of me doesn't want to believe her, as no one can just walk into StoryBrooke by accident, because even if somebody was actually looking for StoryBrooke, they couldn't just walk into town, not with the magic that surrounded StoryBrooke.

Having this girl turn up today is very inconvenience, as I was supposed to be spending the day with my son, now I must deal with this unfortunate situation, after Ruby brought us our coffees we talk some more.

I'm trying my best to get as much information out of her as possible, while trying my best not to let her know what I am up too, unfortunately I don't get as much information out of her as I would like, she is playing her cards close to her chest, I can respect that, as I also like to keep my cards close to my chest so to speak.

However I did manage to get out of her that she was on summer holiday, and was on her way to meet up with her friends when she came across StoryBrooke, the more we talk the more I'm convince that however she had managed to come to be here, she wasn't looking for StoryBrooke.

So whatever forces had brought this girl to my town, I felt it might have been beyond her control, maybe it was one of the many little loopholes that was built into the dark curse, if that was truly the case, then I needed this girl to leave as soon as possible.

To Be Continue