Alcohol & Secrets

Reader PoV:

With the first round of drinks, we just got to know each other better, I find out that Mary Margaret is a primary school teacher, that sadly she had lost both her parents, at a young age, she was also single and waiting for Mr Right, I already kinda knew she was single thanks to Ruby.

I also learned Ruby wasn't just a waitress, she would one day own Granny's diner, I also learned that her mother had left, when she was very young, and she never knew her father, Ruby also told me about her on and off again boyfriend named Billy.

In return I told them about my parents and how close I was to them, of course I left out the part about me being a fairy with magic, I told them that I when to a private school in Switzerland, the cover story myself and Miss Dowling first came up with to tell my parents after she found me in the first world, I also told them that I was single as well, I had told them about a two month relationship I had with a boy named TJ in my first year, only to find out he had a girlfriend back home, after that I didn't want to date, I had focus on my studies, I had to stop talking, for a moment as we had a lot to drink at this point, plus I didn't want to say anything I might regret later.

"Mary Margaret, I think we need to get y/n laid while she is here," Ruby said giggling.

"Leave me alone, besides I think we need to get Mary Margaret here a date," I tell them as I finish my drink, before calling the waitress over to order more drinks.

"I date thank you very much," Mary Margaret informed us as she started to slur her words a little, I guess the alcohol has taken affect.

"With whom?" I ask wanting to know,

"Dr Whale," Mary Margaret tells us, making Ruby almost choke on her drink.

"When? And why am I only finding out about this now?" Ruby asked her, picking up a paper napkin to wipe the alcohol from her chin.

"Last Week," Mary Margaret tells her, after drinking some of her own drink.

"Are you going to go out with him again?" I ask knowing Ruby's plan to try and get Mary Margaret and Dr Hooper together.

"You couldn't pay me to go out with him again," Mary Margaret tells us, we started laughing at the way she had said it, while rolling her eyes.

"Why not?" I managed to ask between my laughs.

"There was no magic," Mary Margaret tells us, I stop laughing as panic washed over me, making me spit my drink out.

"Are you alright?" Ruby asked me with a look of concern on her face.

"I'm fine," I reassure her.

"Well maybe y/n could go out with him," Mary Margaret says getting back on topic.

"Oh no I'm never dating or falling in love ever again, it's just too painful," I tell them, why also telling myself I had better stop drinking before I say too much.

"Sounds like a story to me, tell us everything and don't leave out any details," Ruby ordered me, I wasn't sure what processed me, maybe it was all the alcohol or maybe I just needed to talk to someone to let it all out, I hadn't told or talked to anyone, maybe talking about what happened might help me feel better, before I could change my mind, I told Ruby and Mary Margaret everything that had happened between myself and Miss Dowling.

I hadn't just told them about that night in Miss Dowling's office, I had also told them about some of the events leading up to that night, from sitting down together talking about books, the little touches, the looks, how we would stand or sit a little closer to each other.

After I finish telling them, I feel lighter, they do say its easier to talk to a stranger then a friend sometimes, and it was easier, I don't think I could of told the girls back home about what had happened between myself and Miss Dowling, besides I'm leaving tomorrow, I most likely will never see them again, so that makes it so much more easier to off load, so to speak.

"I'm so sorry," Mary Margaret said giving me the biggest hug.

"If this Dowling chick were here right now, I would give her a piece of my mind," Ruby tells me, "Look, you are going to do exactly what this Miss Dowling told you to do," Ruby tells me, I get a worried feeling, "who do you prefer men? women? or maybe both?" Ruby asked me, while searching around the bar and dance floor area, most likely trying to find someone for me to hook up with for a one night stand.

"I like women more, those I can appreciate a good-looking man," I tell Ruby escaping to the bar to order more drinks, by the time i had returned to the table with our drinks, they had changed the subject, which i was glad about, we were soon on the dance floor again.

To Be Continue:

Hello all, I wanted to say sorry, as I'm not updating much at the moment, I'm studying lot, plus I'm working on a new story, if you follow me on Instagram @farahlovesbloom2, you might already know what I am working on, if not I'm hoping to upload it soon, thought I am not rushing to finish it.