Find out everything about her

Regina's PoV:

The moment I stepped out of Granny's diner I took out my phone, dialling a number I knew by heart, Sidney Glass my faithful little lap dog, who does everything I ask, he was the kind of man that if I told him to jump, he would ask me how high, though he was loyal enough and had proven himself useful over the years.

"Good afternoon, Madam Mayor," Sidney said answering his phone, I could hear the smile on his face.

"Meet me at the office in ten minutes," I ordered him, before hanging up without saying goodbye I never normally say goodbye, so Sidney should be use to it by now, I don't think he minded really, he liked being helpful, he also knew it best to stay in my good graces.

I arrived at my office within five minutes after hanging up on Sidney, my secretary wasn't at her desk, since I gave her the day off as I hadn't been planning on coming into the office today, I had planned to spend the day with my son Henry, I had only gone into the diner to get my morning coffee, that when I saw y/n, sitting in my seat.

"Hello Madam Mayor," Sidney said as he very carefully entered my office, knowing I wasn't in my best of moods.

"Sidney please come in and take a seat," I extend my hand outwards motioning towards a chair in-front of my desk, Sidney set down quickly as possible.

"What can I help you with today, Madam Mayor?" Sidney asked feeling nervous, I'm very aware that I make him feel anxious.

"There is a new woman in my town, she arrived late this morning, her name is y/n, I want you to find out everything about her," I ordered him in my normal tone.

"There is someone new in town?" Sidney asked without thinking as I could tell he was shocked by the news, that was a understandable reaction as no one ever came to StoryBrooke and no one leaves, "I'll see what I can find out," Sidney tells me as he tries to compose himself.

"You can leave now," I ordered him, I watched as he got up, a little too slowly for my liking, "close the door," I order him once again as he was just about to leave my office, after he had left, I take out my phone to call my son, our day together had been ruined, thanks to y/n I had once again let my son down, however the day wasn't over yet! So I could still take him for ice cream, maybe even go to see a film.

It hadn't been the day I had planned for us; however, it was better than nothing.

Farah's POV:

I'm currently in the mountains of Alfea, at a mountain spa, I'm on my fifth drink of the day as I'm trying to relax and renew after another school year, I come here every year for my summer holiday, only this year I found I cannot relax, because ever time I try to relax, that night in my office would replay in my mind, no matter what I do, I just cannot calm my mind.

I wished I had a time machine so I could go back in time to that night and change what had happened between us! The only option I had now was to wait until school started back up, so I could try to make things right with y/n, that's if she would let me.

As I start to think about that night again, I felt the tears starting to build at the back of my eyes, this happens to me all the time when I think back on that night, as I'm thinking about her and that dreadful night, I couldn't help but  start to wonder what she is doing right now! I knew she would be at the lake house with the rest of the girls, as they would be spending the summer there, Aisha had told me, when we were going through some paperwork together.

I wipe my tears away before getting up to get myself another drink, I make myself whiskey with coke, I look at the bottle, I let out a little chuckle as I notice it's Ben's favourite whiskey, looking at his favourite whiskey made me start to wonder what he was up too, I know Ben wanted to spend some quality time with Sam before he goes to Solaria in two week's time to start his new job.

I also start to think about Saul and his odd behaviour lately, Ben and I had tried talking to him about it, though he just told us he was tired and that he would be alright after some much-needed rest, I knew he wasn't telling us the truth, however I didn't push him, as I knew he would talk to us when he was ready.

I had an urge to call one of them, as I was feeling alone, I normally enjoy my own company, only this time I hate being alone, because I'm all alone with nothing but my broken heart and it's all my fault.

I down my drink in one, the liquid warms my throat, placing the glass down on the table, I make my way over to my bed, I let myself fall on to the bed, turning onto my side as I bring my knees up to my chest, I begin to cry again, I cry for my own broken heart, I cry for the broken heart I had given y/n.

To Be Continued: