We Worried About You

The Girls:

"We need to call Miss Dowling," Terra says once Stella, Aisha and Musa, had filled them in on what y/n had told them.

"She told us not to call Miss Dowling, so let's just get to the lake house, wait until she calls us, then we can decide whether or not we should call Miss Dowling," Stella tells them.

"Terra, we are all worried, however Stella is right, there is nothing we can do right now," Bloom says backing Stella up.

"Beside Terra, try to remember that Miss Dowling is also on holiday, so I don't think she would really appreciate us interrupting her holiday, not unless we really need too," Musa added as she could feel how worried and anxious, she also knew that Miss Dowling would stop whatever she was doing to help them, save y/n, Musa hadn't told the other girls as she felt it would be an invasion of both their private, she knows how much the two of you are in love, but just hasn't done anything about it.

The girls all agreed to just head back up to the lake house, and just for y/n to call, before deciding what to do, since they didn't have the whole story yet anyway.

Gathering up their things, she girls made they've way back to the car...

Reader PoV:

"Sorry about that," I said to Regina as I sit back down next to her.

"Everything alright?"  Regina asked me, I wasn't sure if she is asking me, because she is just concerned or just being nosy.

"Just my friends they were getting a little worried about me, after reassuring them I was absolute fine, I told them to go ahead without me, I will meet up with them tomorrow," I tell Regina with a little smile, still feeling unsure if I could trust this woman or not, I just wish my magic would give me a straight answer.

"When are you thinking of leaving town?" Regina asked me with a curious look on her face.

"Tomorrow morning, so is there a bed and breakfast in your little town?" I ask Regina in the nicest way possible.

"Granny, Ruby... Miss y/n will be spending the night with us, please make sure you give her your best room as my guest," Regina tells them in a strict tone.

"Of course, Madam Mayor," Granny said looking between the two of us, "When you are ready, just let Ruby know, she will show you to your room," Granny inform me as she carried on looking between me and Regina.

"Thank you, Granny, for everything," I said with a big smile watching her walk away, I look back at Regina giving her my full attention, "thank you as well Regina, those I'm curious as to why?" I asked Regina with a raised eyebrow.

"I have my reasons," Regina tells me as she stood up from her seat, "Oh some advice? do try the blueberries pancakes," Regina tells me as she throws some money down, before walking towards the door, "enjoy your stay," Regina throw over her shoulder, I watch her leave, still very unsure how to feel about her.

"Are you alright?" Ruby asked coming back over to me with a concerned look on her face.

"that's an experience I will most definitely will not be forgetting anytime soon," I tell Ruby letting out a breath I didn't even realise I had been holding.

"And for good reason," Ruby added for me, "Would you like me to show you to your room?" Ruby asked me with a kind smile on her face.

"That would be great thank you," I said getting up from my seat, then a thought occurs to me, "Ruby? You wouldn't happened to have any maps of the town?" I added as we were walking to what I presume is my room for the night.

"Actually, we do, wait here for a second," Ruby tells me before she disappears for a moment, when she returns, she was holding two maps, "one is of our town StoryBrooke and the other one is of the surrounding area," Ruby explained as she handed me both maps.

"Thanks these are great," I tell her as we continue to make our way to my room for the night.

To Be Continue: