Connected

Farah's PoV:

After my phone call with Terra, I was beginning to feel a little bit like a stalker, I never intended to keep checking y/n's Instagram page it's just that from the moment I first met y/n, I felt the need to protect her and after seeing that first photo of her in StoryBrooke I just couldn't shake the feeling that something was very wrong, maybe it was just my guilt over what happened between us in my office, the last time we saw each other, either way I needed to try and find a way to relax.

I decided to book myself in to get a massage, ten minutes into my massage I finally felt myself beginning to relax, I also stopped thinking about y/n for the first time in weeks, unfortunately for me that didn't last very long.

Suddenly I started to feel very dizzy and lightheaded, I knew it was magic, slowly I sat up on the massaging table, wrapping a fluffy white towel around myself, I'll thanked the woman, then dismissed her, not without tipping her first.

Once the woman left I'd picked up my phone, trying my best to ignore the feeling of wanting to throw up, I call y/n not caring if she wanted to talk to me or not, it rings for a moment before going to voicemail, I decide to leave a message and hope she will call me back or at least text me back telling me to leave her alone, at least I will know she is alright.

I lay on the sofa as the dizziness gets worse, I don't know how long I was lying there for until the pain becomes unbearable and I pass-out from the pain.

Regina's PoV:

I followed the ambulance as closely as possible all the way to the hospital, it had turned out that some drunk driver had hit her, he wasn't badly injured, unfortunately the same couldn't be said for y/n who had stained a head injury and was still unconscious by the time I reached the hospital.

Since y/n was alone in town, I felt responsible for her, I wanted to make sure the girl was alright and well looked after, I told myself I was just doing my duty as mayor, and not because I actually liked the girl, Dr Whale looked her over, apart from some stitches, as well as a concussion y/n would be alright, she would also have one hell of a headache when she woke up.

I decided to sit by her bedside for a little while, I watched her sleep, as I begin to wonder to myself how had I come to care for the girl so much? I had never cared this much for anyone, especially someone I have only just met a little over 24 hours ago.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a ringing sound, I realise that the ringing sound was coming from the plastic bag, that the nurses had place all of y/n personal belongings into for safety, realising it was her phone that was ringing, I fished it out of the bag, looking at the caller I.D, I saw the name Miss Dowling flashing across the screen, not knowing who that person was, I let it go to voicemail.

If it had said Mum or Dad, I would have answered the phone, even if it was just a name I would of answered it, thinking that it would of most likely had been one of her friends she were due to meet later today, however since it read MISS DOWLING, I was reluctant to answer the phone, I didn't want to inform anyone about the accident, unless it was her mum, dad or one of her friends, once the phone finally stopped ringing, I tried getting into the phone, hoping to contact y/n parents, however I needed a passcode, which of course I don't know, the only thing I can do is keep a hold of her phone for now, in hopes that one of her friends try to call.

I looked up from her phone in my hands, to an unconscious y/n, leaning forward in my chair, I take her hand in mine in a hope to bring some comfort to her as it was my curse that had done this to her, the same curse that allowed her to enter my town, so why hadn't it allow her to leave? What was it about this girl? Why was she here?

We all have our secrets, what were her secrets? One way or another I was going to find out, first she needs to wake up.

To Be Continued: