Where is she?

The Girls:

"What's taking her so long?" Stella asked as she started pacing back and forth, with her hands on her hips in annoyance.

"Stella we are all worried, however this is y/n, she most likely got lost or cannot find the gateway," Aisha tries to reassure her and the rest of the girls.

"she's only an hour late, let's give her a little more time, while we wait, let's try and make the best of our situation," Terra tells Stella as she scoops up some dirt placing it into a plastic pot.

"Well of course, you would be enjoying yourself, being out here amongst all the trees and dirt," Stella said feeling even more annoyed than before.

"Leave her alone Stella," Bloom said in a tone that Miss Dowling liked using on all the students, looking up from where she was sitting on a log with her nose in a book.

"Stella if you're that worried, why don't you try calling her?" Musa asked her as she came to stand beside her.

"None of us has any phone signal, or did you forget?" Stella asked Musa as she took out her phone, holding it up to show her as if to prove her point.

"Then why don't we go back to the car and try calling her?" Musa challenged her.

"That's a great idea Musa, why don't you, Stella and Aisha go to the car, to try calling her, while myself and Terra stay here by the gateway in case she comes through," Bloom tells them, closing her book.

"Fine by me, let's go you two," Stella ordered both Aisha and Musa before walking off in the direction of the car, closely followed by both the other girls.

Reader PoV:

Regina and I had been talking for hours, some of the questions Regina was asking me, was making me feel a little uncomfortable, however I answer as many of her questions as possible without giving her too much information, I had also got Regina to agree to answer some of my questions, that seem to impress her, and just like me she was holding back.

My magic wasn't helping me, one minute my magic was telling me not to trust her and the next my magic was telling me, I could trust her, it was very confusing.

"So do you go camping with your parents often?" Regina asked me, I was just about to answer her when all of a sudden my phone started ringing.

"Excuse me," I said as I get up from my seat to go outside of the diner, so I could talk in private, since my caller ID is telling me that it is Stella who is calling, "Hello Stella," I answer my phone once I'm outside, making sure no one was around to listen to my conversation.

"Where the Bloody hell are you?" Stella asked me in her, I'm so beyond pissed off tone, I had to smile as I had missed my friends dearly the last four days, however I get a feeling I might not be seeing them again anytime soon.

"I run, into an unexpected problem," I tell Stella as I look through the diner window at Regina, who was still sitting where I had left her.

"What kind of a problem?" it was Aisha, I can hear the concern in her voice, just then a older man walked pass me, giving me a little nod as he made his way into the diner.

"Look, I cannot really talk right now! I will call you tonight when it's safe to talk," I tell them as my magic started to tingle again.

"Are you in danger? Should we call Miss Dowling?" My heart skipped a beat at hearing Miss Dowling's name, making me want to cry for what felt like the thousand time in four days, I was able to keep it together during the day with my parents, but at night-time was a whole different story, I have cried myself to sleep every night, reliving that night in her office.

"No, I'm not in any danger at the moment, so whatever you do, don't call Miss Dowling or anyone else, promise me?" I ask the girls as I once again try my best to push all thoughts of Miss Dowling out of my head.

"Are you able to get to the gateway? Because if you are, Terra and Bloom are waiting for you," Aisha tells me sounding worried.

"Sorry girls looks like I won't be joining you tonight," I begin to tell them, looking around quickly before adding, "there is a whole town, where there shouldn't be,"  I said in a low whisper so no one but the girls could hear me.

"What do you mean there's a whole town where there shouldn't be?" Stella asked me, for the first time since they called me, Stella sounded worried.

"That's what I said, so for the moment please don't do or say anything to anyone, not until I can call you tonight," I asked them,

"Alright, we will wait for your call, but what are you going to do in the meantime?" Musa asked me

"Going to get a feel for the town, see if I can't get some answers, beside my magic is kind of telling me who I can trust and who I cannot trust, so I should be alright if I listen to my magic," I let the girls know as I know they will feel better knowing my magic is keeping me safe.

"Just be careful, we will head to the lake house and wait for your call," Aisha tells me, I wish the girls were here with me, however I'm glad they are safe away from StoryBrooke.

To Be Continue: