Breakfast at Granny's

Regina PoV:

I walked into granny's diner with Henry by my side, I immediately looked towards my normal seat, happy to see that it was empty, though felt a little disappointed if I'm being honest with myself at not seeing her sitting there, Henry had already run over to where Ruby was standing behind the counter, I started walking towards Ruby and my son, when suddenly I spotted y/n sitting at one of the tables near the far end of the diner reading a book and eating pancakes, I smiled to myself a-little, before walking over to the girl.

"Good morning," I say trying my best not to let my smile show.

"Good morning, Miss mills," y/n said playing my game.

"Glad to see you took my advice," I nodded towards the half-eaten plate of pancakes.

"Yes, I did, they are very delicious, thank you," y/n says giving me a sweet smile, returning her smile I sat down opposite her.

"I hope you had a good night sleep, nice and refreshed," I asked as Henry came over to their table.

"Mum, I ordered myself a strawberry milkshake and waffles, Ruby would like to know what you are having?" Henry asked me as he looked towards y/n.

"Hello, I'm Henry, you're the new lady in town, it's nice to meet you," My son says, introducing himself, making me feel very proud that my son is using his manners.

"Well, Hello Henry, am y/n and I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance," she responded taking my sons hand shaking it a little, before Henry took a seat next to her, they started up a light conversation, I just sit back, allowing myself to enjoy the interaction between them, charting like they were old friends.

Terra's PoV:

The girls and I had just finished breakfast, when my phone started to ring, I pick up my phone from the table, seeing it was Miss Dowling.

"It's Miss Dowling," I tell the girls, all eyes turned to look towards me, I know they are hoping it would be y/n.

"Why is Miss Dowling calling you?" Stella asked me with a curious look on her face.

"She is my auntie, or had you forgotten?" I asked her, not wanting to defend myself that she was calling me, she was my auntie after all, plus my godmother as well, I remember when I was ten years old, I had been very upset after mum had told me off, I had run away to Alfea looking for dad, when I had run straight into my auntie Farah, seeing at how upset I was, she took me to her office, cuddling me while I cried, I now know she had used her magic to calm me down, I hadn't known at the time, after I had calm down, I told her why I was upset, even telling her  how much I hated my mum and that I wish that she was my mum, auntie Farah simply smiled at me, telling me that I really didn't feel that way, I was just upset and once me and mum made up we would be friends again, and no matter how angry or disappointed mum was at me she would always love me, of course she had been right, auntie Farah has always been there for me.

"She's not your real auntie," Aisha said to me, that hurt deeply, I love my friends, I just wish they would understand how much auntie Farah means to me.

"Just because we don't share the same blood, doesn't mean we are not family," I replied angrily, Aisha didn't say anything, she just looked at the floor avoiding my eyes.

"Are you not going to answer your phone?" Musa asked breaking the silence, after a long pause.

"What should I say, if she asks me about y/n?" I ask them, wanting a little advice, because I wouldn't feel comfortable lying to her, I never have.

"It's most likely, she won't ask you, however if she does just tell her, that y/n is still with her parents," Bloom tells me as my phone stopped ringing.

"I don't like lying to her," I tell them as I think back on my promise to not the headmistress of Alfea, but the promise I made to my auntie.

"Terra can you look after y/n for me, I'm worried about her, call me if anything happens no matter how small," my auntie Farah had asked me on the morning just before I left Alfea, I had gotten the feeling that something had happened between the two of them, however I knew better than to ask questions, so being the good girl that I am, I promise to keep an eye on y/n for her, while promising myself that I would speak with y/n as soon as I'm able, to find out what had happened between them.

To Be Continue: