Call her

Regina PoV:

I couldn't quite believe just how much I was enjoying myself; I'm having breakfast with my son Henry and y/n, the three of us ate breakfast together, Henry had laughed so hard at one point I though milk was going to shoot out of his nose.

"Oh I really hate for this to end, however I need to leave, If I don't want to be late for my friends again," y/n says with a sad smile.

"do you have to go?" Henry asked with a long sad face.

"I'm sorry, it was so lovely meeting you," y/n tells Henry standing up from her seat, picking up her bag, throwing it her over shoulders, before taking some money out of her jeans pocket placing it on the table.

"It's on me," I tell her, picking up her money and handing it back to her, by now we had both stopped calling each other Miss l/n and Miss Mills, we have started calling each other by our first names.

"You don't have to do that Regina," she tells me, smiling sweetly up at her, she hesitates for a moment, before taking her money from me, putting it back into her pocket.

"I want to," I tell her honestly, she returns my smiles sweetly, than give Henry a hug, I stood up to say my goodbyes, I had only intended to shake her hand, when I found myself pulling her into a hug, to my surprise she hugged me back, we stood there for what felt like the longest time just hugging each other goodbye, "Stay safe," I whisper  in her eye, suddenly very concern for her safely crossing the town line when she tried to leave town, we pull back from our hug, sharing another smile before y/n walked over to Ruby and Granny to said goodbye before leaving, not before giving me and Henry one last wave by the doorway before finially walking out of the diner and out of our lives.

Terra Pov:

After breakfast the girls and I set at the table finishing the last of the coffee, I was only listening to them, discussing the situation with y/n, I mostly listen to them saying how worried they were about her crossing the town line, hoping nothing will happened to her, of course I was worried myself, however I was also worried for a different reasons, I was worried about having to break my promise to y/n, by letting auntie Farah know what was happening, as my mind drifted why listening to the girls I couldn't help wondering why y/n had been so against us calling auntie Farah and asking for help, it didn't make sense, the two of them are extremely close, making me wonder if something has happened between the two of them? Had they've had some kind of argument?

Had that been the reason why auntie Farah had made me promise to keep an eye on y/n? yes I definitely believe something has happened between the two of us, I just had absolutely no idea what, knowing auntie Farah the way I do, she would never tell me if I asked, I guess I would have to ask y/n and hope that she would trust me enough to tell me what had happened between them.

With that last though I let out a heavy sigh before slowly standing up from the table, grabbing my jacket and walking out of the house, so that I could return auntie Farah phone call without having the girls around, as I didn't particularly didn't want to speak with auntie Farah with the girls around listening to everything I was saying, plus considering how nervous I was anyway about the possibility of lying to her.

Walking through the woods surrounding the lake house, I found a nice spot where I felt I could talk freely, I take in a deep breath to calm myself down, before taking out my phone and calling auntie Farah.

"Hello Terra," my auntie Farah answered her phone.

"Hello Auntie, sorry I didn't pick up earlier I was having breakfast the girls," I explain to her, I love my auntie, she has always been there for me, would always come over when I was younger and read or play with me, she would always let me and my brother Sam stay up a little latter when she use to babysit us, it was only when I was older that I find out she wasn't really my blood aunt, my mum sister had told us, when she came for a visit once at Christmas and hadn't like hearing me and Sam calling her aunt, than again she was more of an aunt to us then our real aunt who was never there for us growing up unless she wanted some, auntie Farah was part of our family.

"I understand, I hope you girls are having lots of fun," auntie Farah tells me, I know she felt bad for having asking me to keep an eye on y/n for her, for pulling me into this situation, I know she was worried about y/n, hell we all are worried about her, just for different reasons.

"We are having fun, how the spa?" I ask her, trying my best to avoid the question I knew was coming.

"Relaxing, maybe next year you could come with me, I would enjoy the company...so how's y/n?" Auntie Farah finally asked me, after a moment of hesitation.

"I would very much like that thank you,,, as for y/n she's fine," I said hating lying to her.

"Terra! Is there something you're not telling me?" auntie Farah asked me in that stern tone of hers, making me even more nervous suddenly, taking another deep breath, I answer.

"y/n isn't with us, she decided to spend a little more time with her parents," I'm sure aunt Farah knows that I'm lying.

"I'm happy, she is spending time with her family, it will do her good, just please let me know when she joins you, I... I need to talk with her," auntie Farah tells me, sounding a little nervous, I bit my tongue to stop myself from asking her, if something had happened between them, knowing it was hopeless, instead I found myself saying.

"Call her," it was out of my mouth before I could stop myself.

To Be continue: