Girls night out

Reader PoV:

After leaving Mr Gold's shop, I decided to take a walk around this small town, so I could try to get a better feel for the place, I'm not sure how long i had been walking around the town when suddenly I felt someone behind me.

"Hello there," A man said as he walked up to me with his dog, he seemed friendly enough, plus my magic wasn't giving me any kind of warning to run away, in fact it was telling me I could trust him.

"Hello," I said returning his smile, as his dog comes up to me, licking my hand, "hi, who is this?" I asked as I started stroking the dog.

"This is Pongo, I'm Dr Hopper," Dr Hopper tells me as he extended his hand for me to take, I hesitated for a moment, before taking his offered hand, telling him my name.

"Nice to meet you, finally," He tells me, I arch an eyebrow at him in question, "you're the new person in town," He explain to me, "we don't get many visitors here in StoryBrooke, of course you're the talk of the town," Dr Hopper tells me, still giving me a friendly smile.

"I guess, I'm the big news of the day," I said, not sure how I feel about everyone in town gossiping about me, especially since I hadn't even been here twenty-four hours yet!

"We don't exactly get many visitors here, plus it's a very small town," Dr Hopper tells me, I don't know what it is about him, however I feel compelled to open up to him, about my relationship or non-relationship with Miss Dowling and what had happened between us before I left alfea, however even though my magic up until that point was letting me know I could trust him, it was now warning me not to say a word, "so how are you finding our little town?" Dr Hopper asked me as Pongo started licking my hand again, "He really likes you," Dr Hopper said smiling down at his dog.

"I'm an animal person, as for your little town it's.... very quaint, Granny was right when she said it's a hidden gem," I tell him as my magic calmed down, before either one of us could say another word we heard, someone calling my name, it was Ruby, she was walking towards us, with a woman who was shorter than her, then again anyone would be short next to Ruby with the heels she is wearing, that made her legs look even longer, realizing I had been staring at her legs I force myself to make eye contact with Ruby.

"Hello Dr Hopper, so I see you met y/n," Ruby says with a smile on her face.

"Hello Ruby, Hello Mary Margaret, yes we were just having a nice chat, you ladies look nice, going anywhere special?" Dr Hopper asked them, also looking Ruby up and down, not being very subtle about it.

"It's ladies' night at the white rabbit, I saw you talking with y/n and thought she might like to join us for a drink?" Ruby asked me with a goofy grin on her face, I could already smell the hint of alcohol on her breath.

I didn't really feel like going, I want to explore this mysterious town more to try and get answers, then I decided it might actually be a good idea to go with them for a drink, I might get some information about this town from them, "I would love to," I said before I had a chance to change my mind, "who's your friend?" I asked since Ruby still hadn't introduced us.

"Oh, am sorry where are my manners? This is my best friend Mary Margaret, she's also on holiday like you," Ruby informed me.

"Oh really? What are you studying?" I asked as she looks like a student.

"I'm a teacher," Mary Margaret informed me, as soon as she mention she was a teacher, I needed a moment to push Miss Dowling out of my head, as an image of her sitting behind that big desk of her, makes its way into my mind, making my heart skip.

"You look a little young to be a teacher," I said without thinking, mostly because all the teachers in alfea are in they forties or fifty's.

"I get that a lot," Mary Margaret tells me with a smile.

"Dr Hopper, I know it's girls' night, however you are welcome to join us for a drink," Ruby tells him in a flirty voice, with a sexy smirk on her lips.

"Thank you Ruby, however I think I will give it a miss, you ladies have fun," Dr Hopper said before looking towards me, "It was very lovely meeting you," Dr Hopper said to me before walking off with Pongo.

"Very subtle Ruby," Mary Margaret said before walking off as well, had I missed something?

"Am i missing something?"  I asked Ruby with an arch eyebrow.

"Both Mary Margaret and Dr Hopper are single, I'm trying to get them together," Ruby tells me as she linked her arm through mine, as we begin walking in the same direction as Mary Margaret.

The music hit my ear's before we even, enter the bar, Ruby when to buy us all a drink, while Mary Margaret and I, when to find us a table for the night, as I look around the bar, I couldn't help thinking that the girls would love it here, maybe I could come back with the girls at another time, as they would get along with both Ruby and Mary Margaret.

To Be Continued: