Map of StoryBrooke

Readers POV:

"I hope you will be comfortable," Ruby said as she unlocked the door, stepping aside letting me into my room for the night.

"This is very cosy," I said looking around the room, "all I want is a nice hot shower, after four days of camping, plus a soft bed," I tell Ruby, putting my bag on the floor next to the queen size bed, before rolling my shoulders to let some of the tension out of them.

"If there is anything you need just let me know," Ruby tells me as she handed me the key.

"Thank you Ruby," I said giving her a smile watching her leave, closing the door behind her, the second the door is closed, I take out my magic map from my back pocket, opening it up laying it on the bed, I than open-up one of the other maps that Ruby had given me, it's the map of the surrounding area, it was almost identical to my magic map, only with one different's, it had StoryBrooke clearly marked on it, I place the map on the bed next to my magic map, before opening up the other map that had the whole town of StoryBrooke.

I hold the map out in-front of me, closing my eyes, before inhaling deeply, as I attempt to clear my mind before opening my eyes again, letting my magic flow through me as I begin chanting a transferral spell, I watch as the ink lifted off the map, floating through the air, landing onto my magic map, once the spell is completed, I throw the now blank map onto the floor as I pick up my magic map that now has StoryBrooke on it, using the magic of the map, I'm finally able to locate the gateway almost straight away.

I groan in frustration at seeing that the gateway was located in the public library, that was going to be a bit of a problem, first things first though, I wanted a hot shower, so I can change into some clean clothes, before going to check out the library to try and work out where exactly in the library the gateways is.

After a shower I put on my blue jeans with a white top along with my red jacket, before leaving the hotel in search of the library, Lucky the library wasn't hard to find as this town was small, when I found the library, I noticed it was closed, no it wasn't just closed there was old newspapers on the windows, meaning it had been closed for years, this could work to my advantage, I think to myself, I should come back when its dark.

"It's been closed for years dearie," A man voice came from behind me, the voice sends chills down my spine, slowly turning around, I come face to face with an older looking man with a walking stick, the second I met his eyes, my magic started yelling at me to run, because even though he has a walking stick, this man was clearly very dangerous.

"oh sorry," I had no idea why I was apologising for, "I was hoping to find a book to read during my stay," I lied to him, my magic told me he knew I was lying.

"You are new in town, because I would remember seeing you before," the man tells me, looking me up and down, giving me goose bumps.

"I got into town late this morning," I didn't want to give him too much information, "would you know where I could possibly buy a book?" I asked thinking of a way to get away from this man.

"that's interesting, we never get visitors," he tells me, ignoring my question.

"So, I keep hearing, anyway it was nice meeting you," I tell him turning to leave.

"I own the antique shop, I have lots of different books, I'm sure I will have at least one book, that will peak your interest," he tells me, I'm starting to feel a little trapped, I started to wish that the girls when here with me to back me up, god I even wish Miss Dowling were here, as I think about Miss Dowling I feel this rush go through me, I mentally give myself a little kick for allowing myself to feel trapped by this man, I was a powerful fairy, I have been taught by the best of the best.

I wouldn't let myself be intimidated by this man, so I straighten up trying to make myself look taller, I don't think it worked as I found myself saying,.

"Antique shop?" it was out of my mouth before I could stop it.

To Be Continue: