I need your help girls

Girls PoV:

"Why hasn't she called?" Terra asked the other girls as she paced back & forth, since it was nearly almost midnight, and they hadn't heard a word from y/n.

"Terra, will you stop worrying, I'm sure y/n is just fine," Stella tried reassuring Terra once again, even though she was starting to get worried herself, though she would never omit it to the others of course.

"Look we are all worried, if we haven't heard anything by morning, we've will make that call to Miss Dowling," Aisha says placing a gentle hand on Terra's shoulder to try to bring some kind of comfort to her friend, plus it was also an attempt to stop her from pacing the room.

Terra felt a little better, she really didn't want to break her promise to her Auntie Farah, Terra also didn't want to betray her friends trust, Terra was beginning to feel trapped, no not trapped torn was a better word, yes Terra was feeling torn between her loyalties to her Auntie Farah and her loyalties towards her friends, Terra looked up towards the ceiling, closing her eyes, she sent up a little prayer to whomever was listening, in that moment they received a message from y/n, Terra felt relief that someone up there had answered her prayers.

"See she is fine, let's all go to bed and try to get some sleep," Musa said while standing up and stretching her body.

"I agree, I think after a good night rest, we will be able to think clearly about what to do next," Stella says also getting up and heading for her bedroom as well.

Reader PoV:

After sending a quick message, to the girls apologising for not calling, even though I really wanted to talk to them, I was half asleep as Ruby and I had spent another half an hour talking while drinking some tea, I fell onto the bed, not bothering to get undress, I was too exhausted, since I had fallen asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

The next morning at around eight, I had finally called the girls, after having a quick shower and grabbing a cup of coffee.

"Why the hell, didn't you call us last night?" Stella answered the phone with the sound of annoyance, plus what I was sure sounded like relief, though she sounded a little more pissed off than usual.

"Sorry I didn't call last night, these two girls I met invited me out for drinks last night, I guess time got a little away from me," I tell them drinking some of my coffee, grateful I didn't have a big hangover, just a little hangover, nothing some coffee and food won't cure. I most definitely have had worst hangovers.

"As long as you're alright," Terra says, with a hint of worry in her voice.

"You were worried about me?" I ask laughing a little, "I do have some good news, and some bad, what do you want first?" I ask them, drinking more coffee, thinking about my little adventure to the library at 6:30am this morning.

"The Bad news, then end on the good," Aisha tells me, I roll my eyes.

"Sure thing, the bad news is, that Ruby and Mary Margaret, that's the girls I when out with last night, anyway Ruby inform me last night that, no one ever leave's StoryBrooke, if they try something bad happens to them," I hear all the girls let out a gasp, "I know what you are going to say, but girls, from the moment I stepped foot into this bloody town, everyone has been telling me, they don't get visitors here, so of course it would make sense, no one comes and no one leaves," I explain knowing my friends would understand.

"Still waiting for the good news," Stella says getting impatiently, I'm pretty sure I could hear her tapping her foot.

"After the girls told me that last night, I decided that trying to leave the same way I came into this town, might not be the best idea, so I when looking for the gateway, I find it," I tell them, I can hear them all let out a sigh of relief.

"that's great, we will finish our breakfast before leaving to meet you on our side," Bloom says sounding way too excited.

"That's brings me to the other bad news, the gateway is located under the old town library, I used my magic to break in last night when no one was around, so singe its underground, that's a no go unfortunately, I'm going to have to leave the way I came in and hope that whatever is responsible for letting me in, might let me out," I tell them, knowing they will worry about me, however I didn't want to lie to my friends.

"That's not good," Musa says speaking for the first time.

"Thats it, I do not care what you say, I'm calling Miss Dowling right now," Terra says sounding anxious.

"NO!" I practically yelled down the phone, "do not call her Terra, I mean it, I got myself into this mess and I will get out of it without Miss Dowling help," I told her in a very harsh tone to let her know just how serious I am, because the last thing I need right now, was Miss Dowling getting involve, "I mean it, Terra if you call Miss Dowling I will never speak to you again," I warn her, I let out a heavy sigh, "Terra look you are over reacting right now, I'm not in any danger, nothing has happened apart from me walking into a mysterious town, so calm down," I tell her, trying to calm myself down as well, I had begun to feel a little anxious myself at the thought of Terra calling Miss Dowling, I wasn't ready to see her again.

"Look, we promise not to call Miss Dowling or anyone else unless really necessary," Musa reassured me, "What's your next move?" Musa asked me.

"Right now, I'm going to go get some breakfast, before going to the town line and trying to cross it, then make the three days walk to the other gateway, I will send you a message when I'm leaving, unfortunately, once I leave, I might not have any phone signal for about two or three days," They knew that already from me camping with my parents, I just wanted to remind them.

We talked for a little longer, the girls made me promise to keep checking my phone after I cross the town line, once we say our goodbyes, I pack away my things before heading down to the diner, where I see Ruby leaning on the countertop, wearing a pair of sunglasses.

"Good morning, Ruby," I say sitting down at the counter, avoiding sitting in the mayor seat again.

"How are you so cheerful, after how much we drunk last night?" Ruby asked me with a grown.

"Because my hangover isn't as bad as yours," I tell her with a little laugh, "I also drunk lots of water before going to bed, you should try it," I tell her with a little wink and smirk on my face.

"What can I get you?" Ruby asked me with a dry voice.

"Regina told me to try the blueberry pancakes, also get a coffee for yourself," I tell her as Ruby when to pour me a cup of coffee, Ruby tells me, to take a seat at one of the tables as it would be more comfortable while I eat, I didn't believe her as I had been very comfortable yesterday sitting here eating at the counter, however I don't argue with her, I just get up and make my way over to a table next to a window, facing the door.

To Be Continued: