2

(excuse any mistakes)   | THIS IS CONFUSING SO DONT KEEP STATING THE OBVIOUS? |

we all have secrets and they did and so do I ..

Some you have to take to the grave huh?

"you ok you zoned out ?" Jewel asked looking at me and i nodded not paying them any mind .

So I guess Giovanni went on a killing spree because of his tantrum I'm not sure nether do I care .

"So your gonna ignore the whole fact he went on a killing spree ?!" Stefano says looking at me in disbelief and I straight face him looking at him blankly .

"he's throwing an tantrum that's not my fault ." I say plainly looking at my nails which need to be done asap.

"because he can't have you." I shrug my brother who trying to explain to me why he did it ..there no excuse do I go loll when I don't get my way.

Yes but no one needs to know that.

The door burst open and in walks a bloody Giovanni his eye make there way to me and I just look at him.

"go shower." I say and he side eye me walking up the steps to go shower ..so I don't know if I should tell them or not ?

My phone rings and I walk out going to answer it .

"Nyx we have a them"

"I'll be there soon send until then you watch over."I say

"Yes ma'am ." I hang up sliding my phone in my pocket .

"Angel where are you?" My dad asked walking around Giovanni home and I walked out of where I was standing coming into everyone veiw .

"we have a meeting your clothes are on the bed ." Jewels says and I nod walking past them ..why isn't this gonna be great the meeting is with my family ?

walking up the steps I'm not anxious yet ...I feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack I don't want to kill my family ..but NYX doesn't show mercy.

After I get dressed I hook my weapons on my thigh walking down the steps .

"oh." Jewel mumble clearing her throat and she hurried and look away and I shook my head grabbing my phone on the counter .

"your gonna ride with Blake is that ok?" My mom asked concerned..

"yes mama I will be fine ." I say nodding and she nods blowing at a breath but froze.