5

(Excuse mistakes)Ariel pushed my head constantly while I began to slurp and flick my tongue faster

(Excuse mistakes)
Ariel pushed my head constantly while I began to slurp and flick my tongue faster .

"stop fucking playing with me and let me eat ." I popped her thigh  and she whimpered nodding quickly .

I pull her legs back over my shoulder and started back eating looking up at her as I do ..mouth open her face full of pleasure while her eyes rolled back .

"oh gio"she moans biting her lip and I plunge my tongue in her hole and she scream as her legs shake I rub her clit in a circle motion in fast pace .

Her back arched off the bed , I pushed it down holding it as she shook screaming my name pushing my head .

"Oh Giovanni it's to much !" She screams and I smirk when she squirted in my mouth drinking her up I keep feasting on her twirling my tongue and she gasped pushing harder .

"Baby you got it !" She said quickly while pushing my head as she came again I licked my lips sitting up.

I suck on her neck pecking her lips before lining her up I slowly slide in looking at her while I do and she moans out .

"does it hurt I will stop ?" I say she shakes her head no mumbling keep going i slide halfway in .

"I'm halfway in baby ok where almost there?" I informed her and she looks down at my dick making me I smirk .

"halfway ?!" She looked shocked and I chuckled nodded sliding all the way in making her moan out .

"I feel so full.."she moans out as I slowly thrust in and out of her .

"faster baby.."she said looking me in the eye and I smirk .

"Whatever you want." I mumble gripping her waist and slide out of her slamming back in starting to pound her .

Our skin slapping together her screams and moans and mine mix together .

I look down at my dick all her juices coat my dick and I moan at the sight going harder and deeper .

"Giovanni !" She screamed as she shook under me .

"Your gonna cum baby?"

"yes!"

"faster baby please."

I feel her getting wetter making me moan out into her neck as I fucked her she started to clench around me squeezing my dick when I pounded harder making her walls pulsate as she moaned in my ear chanting my name constantly .

"ride me." I say sliding out of her she sat up crawling on top of me sliding down on my dick slowly , moaning at the feeling of her wet,tight and warm.

"your so tight." I moan out when she slowly bounces up and down on my dick holding on to my shoulder as I meet her halfway .

Her moans as her legs shook hard screaming she was cumming and I smirk sliding her off me .