||Chapter 2||

Before this chapter starts, I just wanted to I am still a crappy writer, I read some stories to get a littler better and have more motivation for it.

Which is basically why I started this book.

Warning for chapter
Spelling problems (Possibly)
Bad Grammer (Possibly)

(Mitsuba's pov)

Since I entered the lunch room, a boy with the name Amane, invited me to sit with his friends. But since I sat here, they had been teasing their friend or Hella-lame-traffic-safety-earring boy, about saying he likes me.

I won't blame him, I am offly good looking, but that is still hella weird. I stood up from my seat and brushed myself off and everyone stared at me. "I'll just get going" I said and packed away my lunch and walked away. Today was my first day of school, and this Hella-Lame-Traffic-Earring boy apparently keeps taking glances at me. It's weird just to think of the topic of it. What if he perverted things of me? I shook my head at the thought of it. This may be the same level as worse on my first day of school at my old school.

Everyone there treated me differently, my mother said they are just jealous of me, and I had nothing to worry about, I think she was correct, there had to be someone who was jealous of me. But the thing is, it came to the point where they used violence against me. I come home to a screaming mother looking all over me to find any bruises. I begged my mother to let em change schools a lot of times before that, and after she looked closer into the situation, she let me change schools Finally.

And now it leads me here, a not so bad school, besides what just happened, the plot and area this was in was beautiful. I walked around a little, it was pretty nice outside today honestly. It was nice and quiet until, a twin if Amane ran towards me and grabbed my arm tightly.

Mitsuba: Ow, what the heck!

Tuskasa: hm? What's wrong?

I pushed him away slightly and took a step back. He is kinda creepy looking, or possessed. I asked him "Why do you look like that?"..."Look like what? Amane says I look cute and normal!" ...."Yeah sure, whatever you say.." He walked towards me and gently patted my head and smiled. The others walked out and One twin took the other off me me and yeeted him onto his back.

Tuskasa: Hooray! Piggyback rides!

Amane: Good for you, your getting heavy..

Tuskasa: We're the same height Amane! Your probably just as heavy as me, I'm stronger so you might be a little lighter.

I titled my head in confusion and they all stared at me, Tuskasa was the first to noticed and yelled out loud "OH! My name is Tuskasa! Amane's younger twin brother!"

Misuba: Nice to meet you, I guess...

Kou: My name is Kou.

Mitsuba: Hella-Lame-Traffic-Earring.

Kou: No..

Yashiro: I'm Yashiro Nene!

I smiled a little and that's when Amane came closer to me and gave me an Envelope. I took it and looked up at him

Mitsuba: What's this?

Amane: I was wondering if you wanna have a sleepover at my place? It's just for mine and my twins friends, I considered you as a nice person! I would like it if you come, the address on the letter.

Mitsuba: I'll think about to.

I was surprised to see someone I just met, inviting me to a sleepover, I was not sure if I wanted to go or not. Traffic-Earring boy, walked over to the boy and whispered in his ear, but I ended up overhearing "you consider him nice? He is kinda cocky" When amane spoke, I could not hear anything, I walked over to him and slapped him across the face.