🌸||Volume 13||🌸

-Chapter 13-
~FINALE CHAPTER~
"The ending with the final confession"

(Warning:
This chapter contains
Bad Grammer
Cursing
And Bad spelling)

~If you want any more storys with Mitsukou or any other ships with tbhk let me know~

(Mitsuba's pov)

Today would be the day I confess my love to Kou! After everything that happened, slight terrible events that tried to separate me and Kou, were able to be destroyed! I told him to meet me under the confession tree afterschool, and when school started, I was dreading that finale bell, I was excited and nervous. I kinda wish time went by a little faster but I didn't care as much. I heard Kou sit down behind me and I turned around and said good morning to him and he gave me one if his "charming" smiles and I felt my face heat up and then I looked away, hearing him life. I wonder if he was teasing me or something and then the lesson began one the teacher started talking. But instead of paying attention, I kept thinking if this afternoon and I was scared if he was gonna reject me.

What we're to happen if he rejected me? I never felt this way towards anyone, and I doubt I would feel the same way towards anyone ever again if that were to happen, everything I did were go to waste, like Emiko's confession, and matching making Yashiro, it was all to keep Kou away from them out of pure jealousy, I feel bad for sabtaging his love life, but I didn't care at this point, if that is what I want to do then I will do it! Besides, I'm sure Emiko is better of single and Yashiro is better if with Amane anyways.

"Mitsuba? Would you like to answer question 3?"

"Wait what?"

-----

I'm surprised I almost got detention for zoning out in class. It was lunch time and it was time to eat finally, I skipped breakfast this morning, and then I heard the devil walk over to me..

*Fake cough" Tsukasa.

"Hey Mitsuba~I heard your gonna confess your feelings to Kou right?"

"Yes, what about it? If you do anything funny I'ma snap your neck!

"You won't be able to, I would do it before you could! I just wanna say good luck that's all" he smiled at me, it looked sweet but I knew he was forcing it to look like that. Creepy ass. I thanked him though I did not really mean it, It just confused me in the end. Wonder if he meant it though. I finished my lunch and tried to find Kou and found him talking to some girl who was shorter than him, pretty hair and-
Akane Aoi! Yashiro's best friend, or girl best friend. I knew she was firts year and one if the most popular girls in school and I walked over to them and she waved to me with her cute smile.

"Good afternoon Mitsuba! I'll see you later Kou!" She waved goodbye and walked away and glared at her when she turned away. "What was that about?" I asked. "Oh! Aoi asked me to give these flowers to Yashiro, and then you came along!" Oh- I felt stupid and I nodded.

----

During the last hour of the day, I was sweating, and I was scared for what might happen, what if he does reject me? I tried to think positive instead of negative and saw that Koh was talking to most of the students and knew if he was gonna reject me, he would make it understanding and nice as possible, and still would be my friend no matter what! When the finale bell rang, that's when my heart stop and I felt like my stomach was sinking, my heart began beating fast and I stood up from my seat and began packing for the day. Is this what an anxiety attack feels like?

I walked out the classroom and out the school, and went towards where I wanted to meet him, under the confession tree. I was scared and nervous and I swore I heard something in the bushes but I didn't care at this point, and then Kou showed up, actually on time. I turned around and took a deep breath and Kou started it, "So, what did you want to talk about Sousuke?" I felt my heart skip a beat when he says my first name. "I-I..um..I wanted to tell you that I-" I could hardly finish my words, was I really gonna take a huge risk of losing a friend? Risk getting heartbroken?

"K-Kou..I- I LIKE YOU OKAY?! MORE THAN FRIENDS!" He looked shocked, and I continued on, "I like your stupid gentle smile! Your confidence, kindness, and the way you care f-for your friends! A-and, I think your pretty attractive...do you-a-accept my confession..?" I stood there, waiting for rejection and Kou walked over to me and grabbed my waist, pulling me into a kiss.

I kissed him back, I took the answer as a yes and then the idiot himself replied finally, "I like your cockiness Mitsuba, your bright confidence and personally touched me, your very cute and your honestly my type. The way you treat certain people makes me laugh, and it's obvious when your jealous."

Since when was I cocky again?

I then heard whispers from the bus and me and Kou turned around and then heard someone playing "a careless whisper" on the kazoo and heard someone trying their best not to laugh.

"What the hell?!"

Me and Kou walked over to see Yashiro and Amane laughing, and Tsukasa playing the kazoo and I smacked him kn the head. "Way to ruin the moment you rat!"

"Worth it! Sorry, I stole your camera for this photo, your welcome!"

--

Though not everyone went turned out perfectly from the passed incidents and the people crossing our path. It was clear that in the end we turned from strangers, friends, and into lovers.
Whenever someone asked how did it all started, we knew the only answer was, it started at
~Love at first sight~

-The end-