🌸||Volume 3||Remake||🌸

-Chapter 3-
"Sleepover"

(Warning:
This chapter contains
Bad Grammer
Cursing
And Bad spelling)

(Mitsuba's pov)

I was so surprised at the fact someone had their number in my phone besides my mom. I was happy of course, but why a stupid idiot with a lame earring?

The boy with pretty blue eyes, nice blonde hair, his stupid pretty smile, the way he acts, so confident and charming, and-
A STUPID PERVERT!
I ignored my thoughts and sticked to one. I began walking home and kept looking at my phone, while walking across the road, I looked down at my phone, and stopped in the middle of the road. I stood stunned when I heard a car engine and booked it to the other side.

How could a car try to run cute little me over? Maybe that idiot was responsible, or was I stupid for looking at my phone? Looking at the messages that Kou send somehow made my heart...
beat?

-

Lame ass traffic safety earring-

4:23 P.M

Kou:
Hey mitsuba! This is the address to Yokoo's place!
XXXXXX XXXX XXX

Mitsuba:
So you stole my phone and put your number in it? You really are a pervert, you want me to see your dirty pics and watch your terrifying videos of you doing bullshit!?

Kou:
What the hell are you on about? That's not what I'm trying to do!

Mitsuba:

I don't believe your bullshit. But thanks for the address I guess.

Kou:
Your welcome!

Now

Mitsuba:
Hey pervert! Your text messages almost killed me, I was peacefully walking, and then you texted and a car almost killed me.

Kou:
Why are you looking at your phone while walking on the road?
I texted you 10 minutes ago from now! Your notifications shouldn't go off randomly when I didn't text you?

Mitsuba:
ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT I AM SCROLLING THROUGH YOUR STUPID MESSAGES?!

Kou:
Caps. chill Mitsu.

------

I closed my phone, I didn't want to admit I like how he was so chill with his messages, I can't believe what I was thinking. I wondered if my mom was even okay with me going though. I opened the door and was greeted with a pretty women, also known as my mom. Her gentle smile is sure to make men's heart melt.
She asked,
"How was your day hunny?"
I answered,
"It was pretty good, I got invited to a sleepover or something at some boys friends place..."

"Are you going? What boy? YOUR DATING SOMEONE ALREADY?! HOW LONG?! WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME? HE ACCEPTS YOU IN THAT UGLY SCARF?!"