||Chapter 3||

(Amane's pov)

When Kou and Mitsuba finally arrived, my mom then left, so we had the entire house to ourselves for the night, it was only around 6:58PM at the moment. So all of us hopefully would be able to stay up for at least 3 to 4 hours depending on our sleep schedule. However mine and Tuskasa schedule would be like 5:00AM in the morning, to 11:00PM at night.

Tuskasa walked over to me and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Amane~I have an idea~If Kou may have a crush on Mitsuba, I think we should play truth or dare after we watch a movie~We could get them to do something~" He kept using long sentences, but I only smirked and I think Mitsuba noticed it. I clapped my hands together and looked over to Yashiro.

Amane: Is Akane and Aoi showing up at all?

Yashiro: Um, Akane said he'll be here in about an hour or 30 minutes., and Aoi will be here any minute now...

Amane: Soo~What do y'all wanna do? We could play games while we wait, I don't wanna bake it watch a movie yet until everyone is here.

Tuskasa: Awwww! I wanna start now!

I sighed at my brother's cries and I walked over to him and gently slapped him. "Your fine, be patient"

Tuskasa: You know I can't be patie- Hang on.

Tuskasa was caught up on something and started getting closer to me, he moved his hand from his head to mine head and that's when he was surprised, in a good way I think. He jumped in the air and yelled "Amane! Amane! I'm taller than you by an inch"

Amane: That's just an inch, Tuskasa...

Tuskasa's obsession was that one day he would be taller than me, I see nothing wrong with be the same height as your sibling. We heard the door knock and Kou answered, Aoi came in and Yashiro began talking to her.

(12 minutes)

Kou: I'm close to winning~

Mitsuba: Nah! You wish, I'm still in second, I can pass Tuskasa.

Me, Mitsuba, Kou, and Tuskasa went over to play Mario kart in the living room, we were thinking of playing another Mario game after. I was in last place sadly because I am not a master at racing games. Only the games that involves dice.

I heard Mitsuba yell at Kou and Tuskasa and I crashed at the sound of his scream. "Oi! That's not fair you lame-traffic-earring!"

Kou: Just a simple way of winning, and I Won! Again~

Tuskasa: Man I was close until someone screamed!

Amane: I'm not even mad...Good job Kou.

Mitsuba: I feel like he cheated!

Mitsuba crossed his arms and I rubbed the back of my head, I then heard Natsuhiko flirting with Sakura for the 10th time they gotten here. I assume Sakura might like him back, but she is good at hiding it, or she actually does not like him back.

(Apologies for the Tuskasa and Sakura shippers)

Sakura and Tuskasa also have their moments, but Tuskasa is a good liar, at the same time, he says he never lies to me, so I asked him "Hey Tuskasa?".."Yes~Amane?".."Do you by any chance like Sakura, in a love interest way?".."Bleh! Ew no! If we weren't twins I'll date you!"

Mitsuba: What the fuck-

Aoi: Ain't that a sin? To fall in love with your own sibling?

Tuskasa: You guys say it like I am falling in love with him! Nah! Amane~ is my twin! He is just my type. Naive, kind, Loyal, a geek to something, smart, stuff like that.