It was an accident

hope you all are having an amazing day/night, and enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd pov:

eleven Years have passed since summer and Tai took y/n in, and still no call. Now being legally adopted as y/n rose, he has the loving family that he never had, with two parents, an older sister and now a younger sister, named ruby.

As Y/n was eating breakfast with his eyes glued to the tv, ruby had sat right next to him with a bowl of cereal held in her lap.

Ruby: hey bro, whatcha doing?

Y/n: watching cartoons. Wanna join?

Ruby: well duh.

The two watched cartoons until they got bored, which lasted about four minutes in total. Finally done with their cereal, they decided to look for yang.

Their search led them outside, where  Tai was training her to be a huntress.

Tai: very good yang! You are going to be a wonderful huntress in the future!

As me and ruby slowly approached them, they soon noticed us.

Tai: hey kiddos, wanna train with your old man?

Ruby excitedly ran over to join them, while y/n was reluctant to follow.

Yang: c'mon y/n, don't you want to be a huntress-er, huntsman?

Y/n: well, yeah, but I'm not sure I can.

Tai: sure you can, all you need to do is train, and you can be the best huntsman in the world!

Y/n:..alright, I'll join.

Ruby: yay!!

The siblings began to practice different combat forms with tai. Yang and ruby did excellent, however, y/n found himself struggling.

Tai: c'mon y/n, you can do it!

Y/n: you know what? I really don't think so. I'm going back inside.

Ruby: wait, you can't give up yet y/n!

Y/n ignored ruby at first, until she ran in front of him, grabbing hold of his shirt.

Ruby: c'mon, don't leave yet. please?

Ruby used her secret semblance, called puppy eyes, against y/n. He resisted at first, but just couldn't say no. Agreeing to try again, their training resumed.

Training had ended after several hours, and y/n felt as if he made progress in...something. Now with nothing to do, he decided to watch TV with his sisters. All was good, until...

Tai: someone needs to come in here and do the dishes!

Ruby/yang: not it!

Y/n: not-dang it.

Tai: don't worry y/n, I'll keep your seat warm!

Walking past tai with a pissed off expression, y/n went into the kitchen, only to see the gargantuan pile of plates, cups, pots and silverware filling the sink.

Y/n: oh man, Thanksgiving was huge this year...oh wait, the sink always looks like this.

With a frustrated sigh, y/n began to scrub a few cups clean. If only the dishwasher didn't go out on Thanksgiving...

After about thirty minutes, all that was left were the plates and bowls, both filled with mysterious gunk that probably wasn't safe to come in contact with human skin.

Picking up one of the plates with a yellow stain stuck onto its surface, y/n began futilely scrubbing away at the stain making no progress. Getting even more frustrated, he started scrubbing more ferociously until it would hopefully disappear. When he realized that the stain wasn't going away fast enough, y/n pushed as hard as he could against the plate, until an ominous blue glow formed from his hand. once he noticed it, the light released from his hand, exploding all of the plates and spreading glass shrapnel in every direction.