breached and contained

Y/n pov:

Team RWBY glared at me with rage, until the mighty roar of the enormous king taijitu reminded them of what was happening. A horde of beowolves and ursai were pouring into the city, rushing in to find their prey. The members of the huntress team had gone to thin the numbers of grimm, but a certain cat faunus stayed back clenching her fists, angrily walking towards me.

Blake: really? "Justice" is the best excuse you can come up with?

Y/n: no excuse traitor. This situation is far deeper than you think.

Blake: you say that, but the situation has always been the same, ever since I've met you.

Y/n: oh really?

Blake had cut off the conversation by firing gambol shroud at me. Since we were no longer within the tightly packed train, I was at a disadvantage, since I only had a melee weapon. Blake was running circles around me, slowly draining the last bit of my aura left in me while I failed to keep up without my semblance. I lost track of her, until she kicked me in the face and knocked me to the ground.

Blake: you don't change, y/n. You don't care about justice, all you care about is sucking up to Adam! If you really cared, then you'd be using your semblance. But instead, you're treating this like a game!

Once I had gotten back up, Blake transformed gambol shroud into It's cleaver form, ready to charge me, until we saw ruby fly in between us, and crash on the ground. The king taijitu was destroying the rest of her team. The massive snake grimm began slithering over to the three of us, presumably about to kill us all.

I slowly backed away without anyone noticing while staring at the beast, until something else had caught my eye; the ginger with the massive war hammer riding her weapon through the sky and homing in at the creature's head. Doing a dramatic twirl in the air, she grabbed hold of her hammer and slammed it against the beast's head, making Its tail shoot into the sky as it halted movement.

Nora: Nora Smash!

Soon after, the rest of her team had arrived, and began exterminating any and all grimm in their path.

Pyrrha: Let's move!

The ginger girl picked up her hammer, and giddily skipped away from the king taijitu. Once she had gotten off, the massive snake rose and shook its head, before slithering towards me. The massive Grimm stared at me with its blood red eyes, before opening its jaws and lunging at me. Before it could reach me, I loudly shouted at it.

Y/n: STOP!!

The massive beast had skid against the ground to stop itself, and looked at me with a confused expression.

Y/n: I was the one who lead you here, why attack me!?

The towering Grimm looked off to the side, before turning back to me and shaking its head.

Y/n: I sent you to an all you can eat buffet, and in return, you try to kill me? Where's the sense in that?

I could tell that the king taijitu was embarrassed, as it tried to nuzzle me with its massive snout.

Y/n: look, all I want you to do is eat these people. Can you do that for me?

Quickly rising its head proudly into the sky, it shook its head up and down, before slithering off in search for prey.

I put my hands on my hips and turned around to see the flabbergasted looks of teams RWBY and JNPR.

Nora: you're a Grimm whisperer!?

Y/n: I'm honestly shocked that that worked, I thought I could only speak raccoon. You might wanna take care of him though.

They turned around to look at the King taijitu shoveling a car in Its mouth with two teenagers inside. While they were distracted with that, I slipped away to evaluate the situation.