reunions:pt.1

Y/n POV~~

After returning from prison, I came back to a gift from Adam; a black hoodie with blue accents, and a unique white fang mask, made just for me(look above).

the first thing I was ordered to do was assist Roman in his search for dust. Our men were currently loading crates filled with dust into the bullhead, while him and I supervised. Standing beside me, was a girl working with us. She was short and voiceless, with neapolitan ice cream coloured hair, fittingly named neo. As our waiting continued, roman was quick to get angered.

Roman: come on you animals, we don't have all night!

Y/n: well if you want it done fast, why not help?

Roman: why don't you?

Y/n: fair enough.

Just as the last few crates were being loaded, I heard roman struggling against something. Turning around, I saw Blake holding gambol shroud to roman's neck. This is going to be interesting.

Roman: oh come on!

Blake: brothers and sisters of the white fang, why do you aid this human!?

The white fang dropped the crates to pull out their weapons, waiting for me to do something. Noticing the glances that the faunus were sending my way, Blake turned to look at me with confusion, untill she recognized my faunus ears.

Blake: w-wait, y/n...?

Y/n: hi Blake.

She kept her gun on his neck, until I decided to throw her at the wall with my semblance. After that, a blonde monkey faunus showed up and ran over to blake.

???: blake, are you alright!?

The man checked on her before reaching over towards her waist, and Blake slapped his hand away.

Blake: really sun? Now is not the time!

As they were distracted, I used my semblance to hurl a nearby dumpster at them. Blake looked up and quickly pushed sun out of the way just in time to avoid it. The dumpster collided with the ground and flung trash in every direction. As I was walking towards them, Blake and sun hurried into a fighting stance, while the white fang prepared to engage.

Y/n: everyone hurry up and load the dust, I'll deal with these two.

The white fang ran off into trucks and bullheads carrying the dust, while Roman and neo entered a bulkhead with several crate fulls of dust inside.

Y/n: well blake, It's been a while since we've last seen each other.

Sun: who is this?

Blake: y/n, I know you must be mad, but we can talk this out!

Y/n: but the thing is, I don't think we can.

Sun took out his staff and sent a flurry of attacks to me, while I continued talking.

Y/n: and who's this loser? If you're going to abandon your friends, at least replace them with someone cool.

Sun continued swinging at me with his staff, but it proved to be useless, since I dodged every swing with ease. Eventually, he went for an overhead swing, but I moved to the side and threw him towards one of the buildings.

Sun: arg, I can't land a hit on this guy!

Sun ran back towards Blake so she could back him up. After I realized how much time we were losing, I decided to switch to a more offensive strategy.

My arm glowed a dark blue hue, and I shot a volley of blue waves at the two of them. Blake pushed sun out of the way of one of the blasts, and they dodged most of them.