The break in or up?

Beverly pov:
"My idea is that we should stalk Richie while Eddie is with us until they bump into each other enough times that they will finally apologize to each other."I say. "That's a good idea!" Ben tells me. "Umm idk. Isnt Eddie mad at us right now?" Stanley questions. "Well only Richie said he's not apart of the losers club anymore. So we will just tell Eddie Richie isn't here anymore so he can hang out with us." I reply to Stan. "Oh ok." Stan replies to me. "Well let's go get the others and tell them this plan." I say to Ben and Stan.

Bill pov:
I'm gonna go to Richies house since I haven't really talked to Richie in a while. I walk outside my house and start going to Richies. Once I arrive at Richies house I knock on the door. I wait a second and no response. Huh thats weird? I knock again and no response still. I check my watch for what time it is. The watch reads 12:47 so he definitely is awake by now. Well at least I think he would be awake. I remember Richie told me if I ever needed to sneak into his house to go to his backyard and sneak though his window with the ladder. I think to myself wondering if I should break into his house right now. I realize it's worth a shot because if he isn't here then he's probably playing street fighter. I jump over Richies fence into his backyard. I look around to see if there is a ladder or anything. I find a small ladder laying on the grass. I pick up the ladder and place it to Richies window. I climb up the ladder and open Richies window. I jump in Richies window to see if he's in his room. I find Richie asleep on his bed still. ugh of course he's still sleeping. I go up to Richie and try to shake him awake. "Richie w-wake up!" I scream at him. Richies eyes open really fast and he jumps from the bed. "WHAT THE FUCK." He screams at me. I look at him and he looks so surprised. "WHAT THE FUCK BILL WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Richie yells at me while he gets his glasses from the bed side table. "Oh I j-just wanted to t-talk, b-but I didn't k-k-know you were s-still sleeping." I say to Richie. "God that's so fucking creepy Bill." Richie says to me obviously annoyed. "If your here to talk about fucking Eddie then get the fuck out." Richie says angrily at me. "O-Oh. Can you j-just tell me w-why you haven't j-j-just apologized y-yet?" I ask Richie calmly. "Because I don't Fucking want to. Eddie doesn't deserve the apology even. Now fucking leave Bill. Im tired of your bullshit." Richie yells at me while I get up to leave. "C-Can I leave o-out of y-your door?" I ask Richie. "Yeah sure whatever just fucking leave." Richie tells me as I start to leave.

Richie pov:
Out of all the people Bill is the last person I would think wake me up in the morning. I'm trying to think how he got in when I realized my window. Fuck I should've never told him he could sneak in. I check the time to see that it's 12:59. It's already almost 1. Well I better get ready for the rest of the day I guess? I go out on an outfit and decided I'm just gonna spend the rest of the summer playing street fighter. Playing street fighter was my original plan for the summer but then a stupid ass clown came and shit got crazy. I grab some money and start heading to the arcade.

Eddie pov:
I'm so bored. I would usually hang out with Richie but you know. Maybe I should hang out with Stanly today? Idk though Stanly is a asshole to be honest. While thinking I hear a knock on my door.
————————————————————————————
690 words

Sorry this chapter is so plain 😓. I promise I'm gonna make better chapters soon!! 😋 ALSO IF U DONT UNDERSTAND THE TITLE JOKE ITS BC LIKE EDDIE AND RICHIE BROKE UP (NOT RLLY BC THEY WERENT DATING) AND THE BREAK IN MEANS WHEN LIKE BILL BROKE INTO RICHIES HOUSE. ALSO SORRY I DONT RLLY THINK THIS CHAPTER HAS ANY SONG THAT WILL FIT IT!!☹️