CHAPTER-1

I am waiting for you,I am still the same kid who used to run behind you with a smile on my face.

Remember our promise, we gave to each other that day seeing shooting starts,our hands interwined,that we will wait for each other.

Trust me,I am still here waiting for you, keeping all my promises...
What about you?

Hyung..

Jin closed his diary when he heard his brother calling him.

Ahh hyung don,t tell me you are writting about him again.

Hyung Are you serious,do you still believe that he will come for you? We don,t even know where he is and do you think he is as crazy as you to give his life to you just because our parents want you two to marry each other,It,s 2022 hyung nobody believe in soulmates or love and here you the great KIM SEOKJIN waiting for that one guy,Hoseok said to his hyung who is listening to everything with a smile on his face.

Hoba Calm down ..It,s not about 2022 our our parents
I am waiting for him because I really want to wait for him,my heart says he will come.
And I can,t feel anything with anyone I can,t even think about any other guy who is not him,maybe it sounds too old fashioned because love and waiting for someone is not in trend nowadays.
But I still want to wait for him Hoba.
Jin looked at the moon from his window,I know we are away from each other but we are under the same sky looking at the same moon.
When I look at that moon,I feel like he is watching me through that beautiful moon and it,s more than enough for me,Jin said as his eyes sparkling under moonlight and his face looking ethernal.

Hyung please stop,Aaahhh...you are unbelieveable and you are rejecting every guy for the guy who doesn,t even know you exist.

Hoba Hoba..., Ahhh fine ...let,s not talk about this now.
Okay.

Umm.. okay hyung,Hobi hugged his hyung with a small pout on his face.

I love you hyung.

I love you too Hoba.

.
                    ..................................

                             IN SEOUL

                     .............................
Your lips

My lips....

They both got lost in each others bodies again and started kissing each other hungrily with pure lust,Soon the kisses turned into their make out session,they undressed each other.

J these tattos,she kissed every inch of his body with her lips.
But the guy with tattos flipped her and started exploring every part of her body starting from her neck to her belly.

Please I can,t fuck me already.

He smirked seeing her face,he knows he is great in bed,he finally entered inside her,the girl clutched the bed sheets while being a moaning mess.

The sex was great,now it,s time for me to leave,I hope the cash I gave you is enough for you.

And one more thing this time J,s tone changed from flirty to serious one.
Don,t get wrong thoughts about me,we just fucked each other nothing more than that.
So never introduce me as your boyfriend again.You got It,J said as he hold girl from her chin.

The girl felt burning under the cold gaze of  the man but somehow she managed to speak.

I.
I am sorry J that was a mistake,I will never do that again.

He stood up from the bed and picked his shirt from the side table.

Again?
I don,t fuck same chick twice.
Don,t be delusional.