CHAPTER-4

Say something,Jungkook said in a sexy tone in Jin,s ears.

Before Jin can say something his phone started ringing,he picked the phone which was in his pocket.
Jungkook was still there standing between Jin,s legs and watching his every action.

Jungkook,s Pov

Hello Appa I....

Why he looks so nervous while talking to his father?
Ahh I got frustrated when he didn,t said anything so I grabbed the phone from his hand.

Hello Uncle,It,s me Jungkook.He is with me,I said with a smirk and started caressing Jin,s face from my left hand,he leaned in on my touch.

Actually it,s raining so we are late,Don ,t worry your son is safe with me.
I again started eye fucking him,his swollen lips is going to be death of me,but he is still not looking at me.

Bye,I said and cutted the call.

He is weird and coward and why he can,t say something without stuttering.
Pathentic.

I released him from my hold when I saw him trembling because of his wet clothes.

I can make his body heat up in a second,but he looks so innocent for that and I don,t want to scare him.

I again lifted him from the table in bridal style and made him stand on his feet,I picked the towel from the bed and gave it to him.

Here,his shirt first button that I unbuttoned is still like that exposing his chest a little.

He took the towel from me and went inside the attached washroom.

When his hand brushed a little against mine,he kind of flinched again.
I don,t know what,s his deal why he look so scared whenever I touch him.

But wait a second what,s wrong with me,What I am doing with him and I kissed same boy twice in a day It,s not my thing.

Jungkook focus you are here to reject him.
Stay away from him and someone so timid like him is not your type Jungkook.

AUTHORS POV

Jungkook looked at Jin who came outside wearing a bathrob,damn this boy is seducing me or what, he said to himself.

My clothes are all wet,I..I can,t wear them,Jin said while looking down and helding the side of his bathrobe.

Ahh it,s okay,come sit here inside the blanket.
Jin did what Jungkook said and entered inside the blanket on the bed,Jungkook also entered inside the blanket by right side.There is little gap between both of them as they are on the single bed.

Are you cold? ,Jungkook asked Jin when he saw him shivering.

Jin just hummed while bitting his lips.

Come closer,Jin hesitated at first but he did as Jungkook said.

When Jin came close enough,Jungkook breaked the silence with his questions.

Why you don,t talk?
I mean you are only saying yes or no...
Or just doing what I am saying ...
Why?

I...I am

Why he took so much time?,Jungkook start getting irritated because of Jin,s stuttering but he somehow held his irritation.

I am shy.

Shy??
No you are weird,I kissed you two times and instead of pushing me back or stopping me you just accepted everything.

You never stop any guy who kisses you or you just lost it today because of me?

Say something why are you slow and for god sake look at me,Why you always look down?

Jin got scared because of Jungkook,s irritated tone,but he finally looked into Jungkook,s eyes.

On the other side,Jungkook,s eyes got lost into Jin,s beautiful eyes when they finally met his eyes.

Answer me you never stop any guy or is it just me?,Jungkook caressed Jin,s cheek with his hand to make him comfortable.

Jin felt shivers because of Jungkook,s demanding tone but somehow he manages to say.

W...Why would I kiss someone who is not you?,Jin said while looking straight into Jungkook,s eyes.

Jungkook was taken aback and got freezed in his position when he heard something so straight forward and top of that that,s coming from someone like Jin but listening that words in Jin,s sweet voice made him felt something,he felt like Jin,s beautiful eyes are telling him something more than that.

Both of them lost into each others eyes it,s first time for Jungkook for getting lost in someone,s eyes instead of their bodies.

He felt something he never felt before.

Knowingly or unknowingly Jungkook,s is asking his heart that...

What,s this feeling?

Let,s sleep,I don,t think so we can make it to home,Jungkook said to distract himself as he grabbed his phone from the side table and saw that,s it,s already 1 A.M.

But mom dad and Hoba will be worried about me,I never stayed outside like this.

They...

What you are A kid?
For god sake Jin you are an adult,learn to take your own decissions.
Jungkook is pissed because of Jin,s nature,he is annoying him.

The tears in jin,s eyes welled up because of Jungkook,s rude tone and harsh words.

Enough Jin,don,t start your crying again.
You only know how to cry and if you want to go that much the key is on the table.
You can Go.

Jungkook released a sigh after saying that,he can,t tolerate Jin anymore so he just opened his shirt and throwed it on the sofa and slept on the side, his back facing Jin.

Jin wiped the tears from his eyes,nobody yell at him like Jungkook so he thought he must have said something so wrong.

I ...I am sorry.

It pissed Jungkook more,because he can,t understand Jin,he is so slow and timid but he felt horrible talking to Jin like that.

He turned from his side to face Jin and opened his side of blanket,Jin looked at Jungkook not understanding what he is doing.

Come...,let,s sleep.

Jin hesitated but he don,t want to offend Jungkook more so he just entered inside the blanket.

As Jin entered Jungkook circled his strong arms around Jin,s tiny waist and Jin placed his head over Jungkook,s strong arms.

Jin bathrobe touching Jungkook,s bare body and his hands on Jungkook,s bare chest.

Jungkook felt Jin,s heartbeat,Jin,s heart is beating in a crazy speed,Jin don,t deny when Jungkook say him to do something but Jungkook can already felt Jin,s nervousness in his heartbeat.

Jin snuggled on Jungkook,s chest and Jungkook placed his chin on Jin,s head and his hand patting Jin,s back.

Wtf Am I doing I am here to reject him......,Jungkook said to himself and after that both of them gradually fell asleep.

.................. ................. ...............

Thoughts?

And ummm...How is it?

Idk what I am writting lol....

I came here to write a angst and ended up writting this.....

..................................................................................