CHAPTER-17

Why he was so angry at Jimin?
And he is not back from the office yet.

Jin asked some questions to himself as it,s almost midnight and Jungkook is still not at home.He left for office after that Jimin incident and didn,t came back.

And now Jin is in Jungkook,s room waiting for him he doesn,t want to drag their fight, he wants to solve the things but Jungkook is not even here to talk.

After waiting for almost one more hour Jin finally fell asleep on Jungkook,s bed.

.........................................

Fuck...

Your eyes...

This waist...

Your thighs

These beautiful legs.

And your beautiful lips...

You know Your mouth around my cock will look perfect and this thick lips they can do wonders.You don,t even know how beautiful you are.

Namjoon said as watching Jin,s pictures on his phone that he secretly took.

He felt himself getting hard only with the thought of Jin.

He already jerked himself off so many times by imagining Jin.

What about to feel the real you today?

Namjoon said with a smirk as he left his room.He entered inside Jin,s room only to find the bed empty.

Shit Where is he?

He went outside checked Jungkook,s room and finally found Jin sleeping on the bed alone.

Jungkook must be in the office.

He said to himself and smiled a little while entering inside Jungkook,s room.

He again got turned on seeing Jin sleeping with his t shirt and shorts and his t shirt revealing his stomach a little.

Damn I never saw you in these shorts.

My brother is so lucky to see you like this namjoon said as he traced Jin,s legs with his eyes.

Ahh JIN..

NAMJOON whisphered as he grabbed Jin,s thigh and squezed it a little.

So soft...

He then held Jin,s t shirt and rolled it a little more up to see Jin,s waist area more.
Damn...

You...
Namjoon is about to touch the Jin,s waist but before he can do that he heard some footsteps coming towards the room.

Fuckkk...

He whispher yelled and suddenly stood up.

JUNGKOOK,S POV

I entered inside the house almost at 1 A.M the work was so hectic that it,s getting so late nowadays.

I firstly went to check Jin,s room if he is asleep or not but I found his room empty.

Must be in my room..

I smiled a little with the thought of that hamster on my bed sleeping cutely.

When I opened my room door I saw something weird.

Namjoon hyung standing in my room beside Jin who is sleeping peacefully.

Hyung?
What are you doing in my room?