CHAPTER-15

Jungkook ...What are you thinking?...
Jimin,s voice made Jungkook to come out of his thoughts.

Jungkook looked at Jin who is just sitting there looking here and there and not eating anything.

Jin why are you not eating? Taehyung asked Jin when he noticed that Jin didn,t even touched the food.

I don,t feel like eating...

Why why why?

Stop it Taehyung why are you forcing him if he doesn,t want to eat that,s his choice,Jimin finally spoke as he  gets irritated.

Jungkook looked at Jin but Jin avoided looking at him and only looked down.

Okay but Jin have some icecream and don,t tell me you don,t like icecreams because nobody hates them.

Open you mouth....
Aaahhh...
Taehyung said to made Jin open his mouth.

Jin did opened his mouth and ated the one spoon of ice cream.

Hmm Good.
Jin I am really sorry for that I never wanted to scare you that much I just wanted to tease kookie.
I am really sorry for that.

Taehyung said with a sad face and head facing ground.

It,s okay I am not angry at you Taehyung.

Noo it,s Tae tae for you okay?

Jin smiled and nodded.

Jungkook smiled seeing Jin smiling he felt relieved seeing Jin atleast smiling.

I am going to pay the bill.

Jungkook said and left to the counter to pay the bill without touching his food.

Jungkook waited for everyone outside the hotel building and finally everyone came Jin with Taehyung and Namjoon with Jimin walking side by side.
Jungkook wants to talk but he didn,t found any chance.

Let,s go.

Namjoon said making Jungkook to come out of his thoughts.

Yeah let,s go.

Jungkook said looking at Jin but Jin still avoiding him.

Okay then we will go with Namjoon hyung.
You and Jungkook can go together.

Taehyung said teasing Jin a little.

Jungkook felt happy that finally he is getting chance to be alone with Jin.

Noo..I want to go with you all.

Jin said still avoiding Jungkook.

Aww Don,t be shy Just go with him.
Taehyung said as he pushed Jin towards Jungkook which made Jin  back to slightly touch jungkook,s chest.

Yeah we will you all can go.
See you at home.

Jungkook said as he held Jin,s hand he didn,t want Jin to run away this time.

But Jin just pulled his hand away from Jungkook,s hold.

Everyone noticed that but nobody said anything Jimin and Namjoon felt happy seeing Jin staying away from Jungkook.

Jin took his seat beside Jungkook inside the Jungkook,s car,Jungkook started the car and looked at Jin who is looking outside the window.

Jungkook also doesn,t know how to say anything as Jin is ignoring his existence completely.

Jungkook was about to say something buy Jin phone started ringing it,s his mother who is calling.
Jin picked the call and started talking with his mother that made Jungkook annoyed and irritated.

The call ended with them reaching home.

Jin..

Jungkook finally said but Jin just left the car without responding to Jungkook.

Jungkook clenched his fist and slammed his hand on steering wheel.

Jungkook came inside after 10 minutes because he got a call from the office  he saw everyone sitting in the living area as they all are watching something.

As much as Jungkook want to talk but Jin is not giving him any chance.

He changed his outfit and came down in the living area and took his seat beside Jin who is sitting so close with Namjoon which Jungkook clearly doesn,t like.

But ignoring that Jungkook sat there and started using his phone.

Jin felt kind of uncomfortable when Namjoon touched his inner part of thigh unknowingly while watching the tv series.

Jin moved away from Namjoon making him sitting so close with Jungkook.
When Jungkook noticed that he putted his phone down as he slowly closed the distance between him and Jin circling his one arm around Jin,s shoulder.

Jin looked at Jungkook just for a second and looked away.
Jungkook felt relieved because this time Jin didn,t runned away from him.

                  JUNGKOOK,S POV

I want to talk to him but I don,t know how he is running away from me because I ignored him at the party whwre he didn,t even knew anyone.
I never wanted to make him feel left alone but that,s how he felt there.

Can you please bring some cookies from the kitchen..
Taehyung asked Jin making me come out of my thoughts.

He stood up and went to the kitchen it,s the chance so I got up and followed him.

I stood outside the kitchen door and watched him putting some cookies in the plate.

Soon he came outside and looked at me with his wide eyes.

Jin...

He was about to go but I held his hand.

Atleast listen to me..

I have to go taehyung need cookies.

SERVANT ....
I grabbed that plate from his hand and gave it to servant..

Give it to the Taehyung he is in the living area.
Go...

He went and Jin still trying to pull his hand away from my hold.

JIN STAY STILL AND LISTEN TO ME DAMN IT.

I didn,t want to yell but this is the only thing to make him listen to me.

He stood still and looked down.

JIN I don,t ..
I mean at that place I don,t want to make you feel left alone.
You stood there at the corner alone and I didn,t even..

I sighed and looked down and left his hand..

Jin I never did it intentionally.
I have no intention of making you angry.
I..

And he finally spoke making me realize how much I hurted him.

I am not angry.

Finally He looked at me with tears in his eyes...

I am hurt..

I noticed tears falling from his eyes to his cheeks when he said that.

When his eyes met mine I know the thing that he want from me just a simple Sorry and some assuring words but because of my ego I....

He waited for my words that never came out so he left me there standing alone with my ego.

                   ...................................

SOME PEOPLE FIND IT SO HARD TO SAY SOME WORDS AND IT COST THEM TO LOSE SOME IMPORTANT ONES.

APOLOGIZING FOR YOUR  MISTAKES DOESN,T MAKE YOU WEAK.