CHAPTER-27

Jungkook leaned closer to kiss Jimin but he is still conflicting that to do it or not Jimin is in front of him but it is only Jin that he is thinking about.
N..NOO I CAN,T DO this ,Jungkook said to himself and pushed himself away from Jimin.

What happen Jk?
Why you suddenly stopped?

I don,t need to answer you.

What the fuck is your problem why???you are behaving like this?whyyyy you can,t be with me???

Jimin screamed loudly as he slammed his hand on wall harshly.
ANSWER ME BASTARD..

Because You are not Jin.
Jungkook yelled back and left the room.

JIN JIN JIN...
AHHH...FUCK THAT BITCH...
Jimin yelled in frustration.

JUNGKOOK entered inside his room and smiled to himself,his heart beating faster and stomach filled with butterflies.
So THIS IS HOW LOVE FEELS,Jungkook whisphered to himself with a smile.
That,s why he is on my mind 24/7,that,s the reason I can,t see him crying ,that,s the reason I can,t see him being touched my someone,that,s the reason I can,t touch other people.
JUNGKOOK said and placed his hand on his heart that is beating so faster.

I  can,t deny it anymore I ..I AM in love..
I LOVE HIM..
I LOVE JIN...

Jungkook whisphered to himself with a wide smile on his face.

Jin on the other side is busy with Taehyung,s friends and Taehyung.
Tae tae I am going to washroom,Jin said and excused himself.
He is about to enter the washroom but a someone grabbed his hand,he turned towards the person and see Namjoon smirking at him.Jin glared at Namjoon and shrugged his hand away from Namjoon,s hold.

Babe why are you acting like this?Come to your hyung..,Namjoon said as he held Jin again from his waist.

Leave me..,Jin yelled and pushed namjoon harshly away from himself making him fall on the floor.Namjoon glared at him with visible anger in his eyes.

Ohh so you got wings nowadays?haa?,Namjoon said angrily as he stood up from the floor.

Jin is about to get scared but he remembered Jungkook,s words.

You know Jin why they target you?
No..why?
Because you don,t fight back..Just take first step and if you can,t handle it alone I am always here for you.

It,s not wings hyung but now I know you can,t do anything to me,You are just a weak coward who wants to surpass me,but I am not that Jin who will be afraid of you.

Namjoon gritted his teeth in anger and walked towards Jin .

Stop..
If you dare to touch me again,Jungkook will kill you.

Namjoon looked at Jin and started laughing loudly.
Do you really think he will believe you over me?You are nothing to him,you don t even know anything about Jungkook.He is just using you and when he will be done with you he will throw you like you never existed.

I don,t want strangers to tell me how kookie is and I don,t care about past present is all that matters to me.

You.....,namjoon said and is about to held Jin again but before he can do that Jin harshly slapped him.

I said don,t and a No means No...,he said with visible anger in his eyes and left a fuming Namjoon rubbing his cheek which is totally red because of the impact.

Soon very soon Kim seokjin I will do something that Jungkook will leave you and then you will be mine only....

Meanwhile Jungkook is busy in searching Jin who is nowhere to be found.
Tae, Jungkook said Taehyung,s name who excused himself from his friends to answer Jungkook.

What happen Kookie?

Mm...Jin where is he?

Aah..you lovesick man can,t even live without him for a second.

Tell me where is he?,Jungkook said while controlling his smile and rolling his eyes.

Washroom..,Jungkook is about to leave but Tae stopped him.

What?

I saw You and Jimin going together.I hope you don,t forget your limits Jungkook and if you hurt my Jinnie I will cut your balls.

Jungkook smiled and tapped Taehyung,s shoulder.
Don,t worry I will never do that.
Jungkook turned to go away but again stopped..
One more thing he is mine....,Jungkook said and left.

Possessive Bastard..,Taehyung muttered with a boxy smile on his face.

Finally..Jungkook said when he see Jin coming from the front.

Jin smiled a little when he noticed Jungkook standing at a distance waiting for him.

Jungkook...

Jin where were you?

I was in the washroom but where were you?

I..I am sorry Jin.

Sorry but why?

Can we go outside of this place.Let,s go to the backyard I want to talk.

Ok..

After few minutes Jungkook and Jin both stood at the backyard of their house.Jin looked at Jungkook who looks so restless right now.

JIN..when you were with Tae,s friends I was with Jimin.

Jimin..?

Yes and I almost kissed..

Jin looked down as felt heartbroken when he heard the word kiss...But Jungkook held Jin,s hand and pulled him towards himself.

But I didn,t.

Jin looked at Jungkook with brightness in his eyes and a small smile forming on his lips.
But suddenly Jin pouted at Jungkook.

Why you went with him?

I am sorry but I will never do that again,Jungkook assured Jin as he held Jin,s face between his hands.

But if you didn,t kissed him why you told me about this.

Because I don,t want to hide anything from you and I promise I will never touch anyone again..

Anyone?...,Jin asked in his pout.

Obviously except you stupid...,Jungkook replied with a smile and captured Jin,s lips and started kissing him gently like he is a treasure to him.

          .............................................

I actually didn,t planned to make Jin,s character strong when I started this story but I don,t want this story to end with Jin being the same Jin.Many of us are like Jin who find it difficult to stand for ourself so like Jin they need a Jungkook who give them that strength they need.

I hope you people will find your Jungkook soon in somone or Be your Jungkook for yourself.
:)

Also Jungkook is not a bad guy and he will get more character development in the future.

Is anyone of you hate his character?

I hope you are liking this story...