Chapter-32

YOU... ,Jungkook yelled and pushed Namjoon away from Jin.Namjoon and Jin looked at Jungkook still processing what just happend."What the hell is your problem Jungkook?", Namjoon yelled back at Jungkook who is standing in between Namjoon and Jin.

Jungkook stared at Namjoon but Namjoon being Namjoon walked towards Jin,Namjoon is about to touch Jin, s arm but Jungkook suddenly slapped him.
Namjoon too clinched his fist in anger on the other side Jungkook is about to punch Namjoon again but Jin stood in front of Namjoon and Jungkook, s hand stopped in middle seeing Jin in front.

Jin doesn,t want Jungkook to get hurt and he knew that Namjoon will make him suffer if anything more happen and he doesn,t to suffer the consequences.
Jungkook stood there in disbelief seeing Jin saving Namjoon and Namjoon smirking behind him.

Jungkook felt hurt seeing the person he is fighting for is also standing against him.
HEY you all what happened? Why are you all standing like this?,Taehyung said seeing the weird scene in front of him.
Jungkook somehow controlled himself and left the living area.After Jungkook JIN also left behind him and then Namjoon.

"What was that? Why everyone is so weird today?",Taehyung said to himself and shrugged his shoulders.

Jungkook entered inside his room and throwed the items on table here and there.He is beyond angry at this point, seeing Namjoon hugging Jin and then Jin supporting Namjoon it,s killing him.

Jungkook clenched his fist and started punching on the boxing bag until his knuckles started bleeding.He finally stopped when he felt that his hands are giving up.NAMJOON NOW I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT JEON JUNGKOOK CAN DO.
YOU WANT ME TO BE OLD JUNGKOOK THEN FINE NOW SEE HOW I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE LIVING HELL.,Jungkook said as he punched the bag for one last time.

....................................

What do you mean by cancelled,how can this happen I just got it few days ago and now you are saying it got cancelled.,Namjoon yelled in frustration as the most important deal of his career got cancelled. "I am sorry Sir but from our sources someone bought that company but we still don, t know who,but in few hours they are going to give an Official statment."

Namjoon hang up the call in frustration and is about to throw his phone on the bed but to his bad luck, it again started ringing. Namjoon picked the call as it is from his Business partner, "Namjoon what is this our company is in headlines and it,s all because of you,I already told you to not to take money illegally and now see entire company is suffering because of you."
But it, s not....

Whatever it is I am giving you 24 hours fix this Or I am leaving this partnership I already got a better offer from different company and now I will join them soon if you will not able to fix anything in given time. Namjoon,s business partner hanged up leaving Namjoon dumbfonded,he can, t believe that how can this much happen in only few hours,he just woke up and all this shit happened overnight.

Namjoon inherited his late father,s company few years ago.Namjoon,s and Tae,s parents died 20 years ago in a car accident Jungkook,s mother and father are the one who growed them up since they were kids.

Namjoon and Tae was their first childs even before Jungkook so they never differentiated between them. Jungkook, s mother love Namjoon most as he was the first who first gave her the privilege to be called as a mother.

Namjoon groaned in frustration thinking that how can he lost everything just like that,It just feels like he is again that kid who lost everything again."NO noo Nooo I.. I can't let this happen" ..,Namjoon screamed,he picked his car keys and drived away to his office.

When Namjoon reached his office his eyes widened seeing his office building on fire, never in his life he imagined that this will happen in such a short span of time he lost his entire company,clients everything.The fire fighters are doing their work but now it,s of no use as everything is already burned.A tear finally fell from Namjoon, s eyes seeing everything his parents left for him just burning like this.

Namjoon went back home and saw Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon on sofa."Namjoon",Mrs jeon said and hugged him Son it,ls okay.

Namjoon,Your father,s company is all over the news but Son don,t worry I am here for you,Mr jeon said as he tapped Namjoon,s shoulder.Namjoon wiped the tears from his cheeks and nodded.

Mom dad I want to have some alone time,I am going to my room. Mr and Mrs jeon both nodded and Namjoon left.

Wow Just one move and you are already crying,Not my fault you are the one who forced me, Jungkook said with a smirk playing on his lips.

DO YOU GUYS ARE LIKE JUNGKOOK,S
CHARACTER???