CHAPTER-8

I was sitting in the living area when I saw Jin coming down from the stairs,he look kind of confused and nervous.
I looked at him from top to bottom,he is really something,I am jealous of Jungkook.

JIN,I called his name he smiled and came to me.

You need something?

Where is uncle Aunty?

Oh they are outside,they went for a meeting.
You were sleeping so they left without informing you.

He said a little Okay and looked down.

Are you hungry?

He hummed,I held his hand and went to the dinning area,the maid served him the breakfast and left.

He gave me a little smile and started eating,the way he was eating is really cute.
His lips forming into a pout and his mouth filled with food.

Baby must be hungry,I said to him to which he looked down and nodded.
God Why he is not talking?

Where is the kitchen,he asked at me when he is done eating.

No need Maid will do it for you.

But I can..

No It,s okay,Wait there is something on your lips.,I saw something stuck on his lower lip so I just lifted my hand to remove it.

His eyes got wide and he stepped back,he removed that with his hand.

It,s..O..Okay,I can do it by myself.

I just hummed and smiled a little to him.

Where is Jungkook?,he asked in a voice sweeter than honey.

Jungkook,he is outside and Taehyung went to his friend,s house.
They all are not coming before midnight.

Okay....

             ....................................

It,s already 9 P.M when Jin finally came out of his room,looking here and there.

Waiting for someone...,I asked him teasingly.

JUNGKOOK is not home yet.,He uttered..

Ahh I told you he is not coming before midnight,He is working on an important project.

He was about to go but I stopped him.

Jin Come let,s watch a movie until he comes to which he nodded.

We went inside my room.

I sat beside him on the bed as I turned on the T.V.

What kind of movie you want to watch?
Adult or ?

I..
I don,t watch movies.

Then ?

K dramas,he said with a pout.

Ohh okay okay.

Then let,s watch one.

He looked so excited when I said that,I too smiled at him.

                   ..........................................

We are on our third episode, and he is so into it he is watching the drama without any hint of sleep in his eyes.
Must be a big k drama fan.

He look so focused on drama and I am on him,the way his plump lips is forming into a pout is tempting me.

I shrugged my thoughts away and started focusing on the drama.

It,s almost 12:50 ,I looked at him and he started looking sleepy But still he is not stopping from watching the drama.

Cute,I whisphered seeing him like this.

             .....................................................

                   JUNGKOOK,S POV

At almost 1 P.M I entered inside the house,the work is so hectic nowadays but when I was in the office,I donn,t know why his thoughts are coming to me again and again.
I checked my phone again and again to see if he texted me but he didn,t,I left in the morning when I saw him sleeping peacefully.
So I just pecked his lips and left the room.

Idk what,s happening to me,his thoughts are driving me crazy he is not my type but still.
Maybe it,s because of his naive nature, I am worried about him.
That,s it I am worried.

The first thing I did after coming back from office is to check his room if he is slept or not?

I opened the door carefully as I don,t want to disturb his sleep,but all I found is empty bed.
I checked the washroom but he was not there.

What the hell,where he is at his hour?

I started panicking,Only Namjoon hyung is in the house So I just went to him to ask him about Jin.

I knocked,but no response.

He maybe slept by now that,s why he is not opening.

I was about to go,when I heard sounds of two people laughing together.

I opened the door and saw Namjoon hyung and Jin laughing together looking at the t.v screen and both of them sitting on the same bed so close.

You two?,I noticed Jin smiled when he saw me but I just stared at both of them.

Jungkook ah you are finally here actually we both were alone so we decided to watch something.

I just fake smiled ,I don,t know what,s happening to me but I felt bad when I saw him sitting so close with namjoon hyung.

Now let,s go,I said as I looked at Jin who is still sitting on the bed with namjoon hyung.

Only 20 minutes..,he said with a pout on his face,to be honest he looks cute.

I have T.V in my room too Jin,he stood up looked at Namjoon hyung and bowed.

Thankyou hyung,he said with a wide smile on his face.

Hyung stood up and patted his head,No problem Jinnie now go and sleep in your room.

My room..,I corrected Namjoon hyung because I wanted to.

But he is sleepy Jungkook,I don,t think so he can watch drama now.

Don,t worry hyung I have so many ways to keep him awake.

Come here,I said to him to which he came immediately.

I held him from his waist and pecked his lips in front of hyung I noticed his ears getting red and cheeks changing into light shade of pink,I don,t why but I want to show hyung that he belongs to me not him.

     I really don,t know what the hell Am I
    doing?