CHAPTER-12

Please Nooo...Nooo don,t eat me...,Jin said while tears dropping from his eyes.

Haha...YOU ARE MY DINNER FOR TONIGHT KIM SEOKJIN..,Jungkook said with a smirk on his face.

SAVE ME SAVE ME,Jin yelled.

JIN I am coming taehyung said as he hided Jin behind him.

Soon Taehyung layed down on the floor.

If you want Jin you have to cross my dead body,Taehyung said in his trembling voice You man eater.

Jungkook did as Taehyung said and crossed his body to reach Jin.

Taehyung....,Jin yelled as Jungkook eated his arm.

JIN....

TAEHYUNG....

JIN....

SCREAM Kim SEOKJIN...
SCREAM...

HAHAHA.

HAHAA....

SCREAM...

HAHA...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... ,
JIN YELLED On top of his lungs.

..........................

The scream was so powerful that Jungkook fell from the bed.

What the...,Jungkook said while covering his ears.

When Jin saw Jungkook on the floor he eyes got wide...

Why..why you eated me...

Jin got down from the bed and hovered above Jungkook..

Now Jungkook is on the floor and Jin sitting above him and holding Jungkook,s naked chest.

Meanwhile Jungkook is just trying to understand that what the hell is happening and why Jin is sitting on him but it,s kind of nice to feel Jin on top of him.,he thought to himself.

Why you eated my arm,give me back....
You monster...

Human eater...

How can you eat my precious arm??

Give it back,I am sure it,s inside your stomach.

What the hell are you talking about?,Jungkook said as he is just processing the new names that Jin just gave him.

Jungkook got up as Jin is still top on him.

Now Jin is on Jungkook,s lap between his legs.

Jin eyes got wide when he realized that in what position he is in and Jungkook is shirtless he tried to stood up but Jungkook pulled him towards himself which made them to sit in a hugging position.

Jungkook,s heart started racing when he felt Jin,s hands around his lower waist and legs touching his waist.

Jin got panicked because of the position but he can feel butterflies in his stomach.

JIN..,Jungkook said in a whispher near Jin,s ears.

Jungkook gave a soft kiss on Jin,s nape, a small moan escaped Jin,s mouth as he is so immersed in Jungkook,s touch.

Jungkook started exploring the Jin,s neck with his lips leaving soft kisses here and there.

Jin held Jungkook,s back so tightly because of the touch,he digged his nails inside Jungkook,s back leaving marks there.

Jungkook squeezed Jin,s waist tightly.

But Jin felt something..

Jungkook..

Hmm...,Jungkook said in his husky voice as he is in no mood of talking.

Something is poking me.

Jungkook smiled listening to Jin,s words jin turned to look at him with his innocent eyes.

WHAT?
JIN asked innocently.

When Jin saw Jungkook,s face and realized he is so close to Jungkook he remembered that he is going to eat him so he again got panicked.

Meanwhile Jungkook felt it cute when Jin asked him something so weird in his innocent voice,he leaned closer to kiss Jin,s lips but Jin turned his face away.

Why?

Jungkook said as he felt hurt when Jin did that.

I

BUT Suddenly the door opened revealing Namjoon.

Ahh ohh Sorry I don,t know you two ...

Jin tried to look at Namjoon and got up from Jungkook,s lap but Jungkook hold on him got so tight when he tried to move so he sat there still on Jungkook,s lap.

He feel embarrased as Namjoon is there but Jungkook is not leaving him.

Jungkook on the other hand want to show Namjoon that Jin is his not Namjoon,s

So he want Namjoon to see them like this so he didn,t let Jin to get away.

When Namjoon noticed Jungkook,s hand tighlty holding Jin and Jin still not looking at Namjoon but facing that wall with legs wrapped around Jungkook and hands on Jungkook,s waist he felt Jealous and his hands turning into fist.

Hyung can you please leave We are busy you can understand,Jungkook said with a little smirk on his face and held Jin,s waist tightly.

Ohh
okay..
I am sorry

Namjoon immediately closed the door and
Left.

Jin immediately got up from Jungkook,s lap when Namjoon is gone.

Jungkook also got up and leaned closer to Jin.

I ASKED WHY KIM SEOKJIN?
Jungkook said and grabbed Jin,s wrist tightly.

It....
It..
It hurts...

THEN ANSWER ME DAMN IT....

When Jin didn,t answered anything and started sobbing.

Jungkook released his hold from Jin,s hand with frustration and left the room with visible anger on his face.

...........

JIN,S NEW SONG THE ASTRONAUT IS OUT.

IT,S SO BEAUTIFUL... :(

<3