CHAPTER-35

Jungkook was about to go the Jin, s room to give him juice but before he can do that he got a call from his office for an urgent meeting.

Namjoon entered inside the house gate and saw Jin in the garden alone.Jin was busy with plants when Namjoon grabbed his arm harshly, "What the fuck you told Jungkook? Didn,t I told you to shut the fuck up."Jin whines but shrugged Namjoon, s hand away from him with full force.
"You are getting wings,did you forget about your beautiful pictures? "

"YES I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT I AM GOING TO TELL JUNGKOOK EVERYTHING I DON,T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING NOW. "

Jin said and turned away to go.

"Do you really think Jungkook, s Image will be fine after that once I will release all your photos in social media, You know Jungkook is quite popular and influential person and his image will be completey destroyed after that.",NAMJOON said to scare Jin but it didn, t worked.

"Nothing will happen I know Jungkook, he will handle everything ,once Jungkook will come home I will tell him everything that h.. How you secretly took pictures of me, how you fitted the camera in my washroom and how you.. Y.. tried to touch me,how much y. You hurted me I will tell Kookie everything.You threatened me to leak that pictures then Leak it I don, t care I know Jungkook will believe me no matter what SO I DON, T CARE DO IT.

NAmjoon glared at Jin before smirking"You got so much strength you are standing against me ,I just want you on my side can,t you get one simple thing.

"Yes I AM and don,t show your cheap tactics to me this time my trust on kookie is more stronger than your threats and I can never be on the side of such a evil person like you. "

I want you and I will get you,Namjoon said and grabbed jin, s from hands and covered his mouth. He dragged him by the back door of the house to his room.Namjoon slammed Jin harshly on the bed by hovering above him and covering his mouth,Jin tried to push him away but Namjoon is stronger so he failed.

"How many fucking times I controlled my self to get a taste of you but now I can,t.
You can kiss that Jungkook not me now I will become your first not him,I want you to smell like me not him,now you will be mine then Jungkook will leave you.

Namjoon said and tried to open Jin, s shirt but Jin bited his hand with tears falling from his eyes, he felt scared but he know he can fight.Namjoon whined in pain but immediately controlled Jin by slapping him.Jin,s face got all red because of the impact but he still wiped his tears and yelled to push namjoon away.

"Nobody can listen you, everyone is outside so scream for help nobody will help you."
Jin, s eyes got wide because of the fear of getting raped,he screamed again to help but nobody came. "I told you already"

"Y.. You can, t do THIS... "Jin said between his sobs" I can and I am doing this" Namjoon said with a ugly smirk.

"THEN DO IT AND JUNGKOOK will kill you  and this time I will not stop him. "Jin said with a firm voice to which namjoon glared at him and gulped that what if Jungkook really know about this,he destroyed his company without knowing anything ,what will he do after knowing the whole truth.

J... Jungkook will never know about this because we both are leaving to other country after th..

Namjoon didn't even completed his words when he hear footsteps coming towards his room. Jin felt weird seeing Namjoon opening his own shirt a little Jin steped down from the bed and is about to open the door but namjoon suddenly held his hand.

Jin heard the door opening sound but before he can look namjoon started speaking .. "Why are you doing this Jin ?,You are Jungkook, s soon to be husband and I treat you like a brother."

"W.. What? "jin said and looked towards the door where Jungkook,s mother is standing with her wide eyes. "W.. What is happening and what you two are doing alone in this room Like this", Jungkook mother said when she saw namjoon,s shirts button open and Jin, s messy hairs.

Jin is about to tell her but Namjoon was faster. "M.. Mom I don't want to talk about this but now I have to,You know Jin,he told me many times that he likes me but I politely rejected him but today he stepped all the boundaries and tried to force himself on me..." namjoon internally felt happy seeing his mom, s reaction.

"But Jin he.. I don't think so he can do something like this",Jungkook mother said struggling between her thoughts as one side it, s her son and other side her son in law.

"I knew it mom and mom please don, t tell kookie anything, he love him and he will never believe me and I think nobody will believe me I am an orphan and.. "

"I.. I  TRUST YOU NAMJOON and you are my son not an orphan and You ",Jungkook,s mother said glaring at Jin
"we trusted you but now pack your stuff and go back to your village.We don't need a whore like you here."

"N.. Noo mom I.. I am not I.. I DIDN'T namjoon hyung did this PL.. PLEASE BELIEVE ME HE IS LYING it,s him not me he..

"Shut up and apologize right now",Mrs jeon said firmly and slapped him harshly, Jin flinched because of the impact and looked at Namjoon who is smiling behind his mother.

"WHY SHOULD I?",Jin took a deep breath and clutched his own shirt tightly."He is the one who will apologize, not me."

"SHUT UP JIN AND GET OUT."
MRS JEON SAID AND PUSHED JIN away , Jin is about to fall down but a pair of arms held him tightly ......

K.. Kookie......