CHAPTER-6

When he came outside,I noticed him that he is still sobbing and this point I don,t know how to deal with him.

As a result I lost my temper again,I held held his hand a bit tightly maybe and dragged him with me.

I stopped when I saw a empty park that was full of benches but no people.

And I finally snapped,Look Jin I seriously don,t know what,s your fucking problem.
You only know one thing and that,s crying.
Clearly That dude was taking advantage of
you and instead of stopping him you are here crying in front of me.

But as always he stood there looking at that fucking ground.

For god sake SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT,I yelled at him and throwed the bag he was helding tightly on the ground,to which the tears in his eyes started falling uncontrollably.

I waited for him but still no response,I picked his bag from the ground.

I don,t want to say something that I will regret later Jin so let,s go,I said to him holding my anger.

I was beyond angry at this moment and I don,t know what I have done if there is someone else in this place instead if him.

I was about to leave but I stopped when I felt two pairs of arms hugging me from behind,Yes he backhugged me.

I felt like my anger kind of disappeared because of his touch or maybe because of his tears that are continuously dropping on my back.

I....I am sorry,I was scared of him.
He do this to me everytime when he found that I am alone,he used to stop me whenever I go somewhere.
We used to be in the same class, H..He said that he likes me,I said no to him but he never stopped he still follows me and tries to touch me when I stopped him he told me that If I ever did something to stop him or said to someone about him he will R..rape me and kill me.

I clinched my fists hearing his last words,that bastard seriously threatened someone so innocent like Jin.

I controlled my anger when I felt his tears falling on my shirt.
I want to kill that bastard.

I broke the hug and turned back to look at him,I don,t know what to do.

I never saw any guy infront of me crying except one time when my dick is inside of another person.

But It,s your fault too,instead of getting scared learn to speak for yourself.
Atleast you should have a conversation with you family about this situation.
What If he...,I stopped as I don,t want to scare him more.

He nodded while looking down and his tears dropping continuosly from his eyes.

Now don,t try ....

I don,t know how to stop him so I just ordered,I hope it will work and it did worked.

He stopped but he is already look like complete Mess his eyes swollen nose and cheeks red.
I will kill that bastard..

I cleared my throat

Umm..What,s his full name?

Jackson wang.

What he do?

He is the C.E.O of H.K ENTERPRISES

H.K ENTERPRISES,Wait I have to make a important call , You wait here for me.
Okay..

He nodded..and I went few centimeters away from him to make the call.

Hello,JJk here...

There is a Company named H.K enterprises the owner leaves in Kanok village.Isn,t this company work under us?