CHAPTER-34

I Said I want the same baby, Jungkook again repeated himself and he again felt butterflies in his stomach because of the Jin, s reaction."B... But I never ..did this "Jin said as he lowered his gaze."So what? " ,It,s easy just like I did.

Jin nodded and they changed their position Jungkook layed down on his back and Jin on top."Now open it, Jungkook said as he ordered Jin to open his pant, s button.Jin slowly did opened Jungkook, s button but his hand trembling a little because of the shyness and body all warm.

Jungkook looked at Jin and come in asitting position to embrace Jin, s cheeks.You can do it Now open It just as I did,Jin nodded and Jungkook started stroking Jin, s hairs softly.Jin opened the pants a little but stopped when he saw little Jungkook poking through the boxers.

"J. Jungkook it.. It's b..big", Jungkook felt proud when he heard Jin, s words of course many people said that but Jin one hits different."Yeah baby all for you",Jungkook said and pecked Jin,s lips.
Jin opened Jungkook,s boxers but immediately closed his eyes and hugged Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook find it adorable as placed his arms around Jin, s waist and pulled him towards himself.Jin felt Jungkook, s member poking his stomach as he is on Jungkook,s lap.
"I.. I never saw someone,s else it feels weird.. I am.. S.. Sorry"Jin admitted and Jungkook broke the hug to look at his cute baby.

It, s okay don't apologise, as you  said it's your first time so you like it, Jungkook said to tease Jin and Jin immediately hugged him to avoid Jungkook, s stare but clinging to him like a Koala. Jungkook smiled seeing Jin and hugged him a little close  to his chest. He placed his mouth on Jin, s neck and gave him a bite their,Jin clenched Jungkook,s shoulder tightly because of the pain but relaxes soon after it is done.

He then remembered how Namjoon reacted last time and immediately pushed him away from Jungkook.Jungkook looked at Jin to understand what happen"D..don't do that" Why Is it hurts too much ? Jungkook asked immediately. "N.. No "
Then why?

"N..namjoon...",Jungkook rolled his eyes seeing Jin, s reaction."He will not do  anything I already told you just don't leave my side and tell me the truth but as you are not telling me anything I will deal it the way I want to,leave that I am asking you something right now Is hyung touch you badly or he hurts you?" Please tell me honestly.

Jin tried to run away but jungkook trapped him on his lap so he lowered his gaze and nodded. Jungkook clenched his jaw in anger and pulled Jin again in a hug."Now he will not baby",Jungkook assured Jin and Jin hugged him tightly.

       ................................................................

Namjoon groaned in frustration seeing the state of his company,"Where is Jin I. I need him, Namjoon said and walked towards Jin, s room he is about to open it but a hand stopped him. Namjoon looked at Jungkook and shrugged his hand away immediately."What the fuck why you are here? "Namjoon asked Jungkook while glaring at him.

"I have every right and you have none so just fuck off"Jungkook replied glaring back at Namjoon."And I really felt bad after seeing your company, s condition such a tragic ending of your company"Jungkook said with fake sadness on his face.

"I don't need your sympathy I need him let me go inside",Namjoon said as he opened jin,s room door only to find it empty.He looked at Jungkook who is smirking "What?? WHERE IS HE TELL ME... "

"You want to know Right but let me tell you something more important than that.I had a dream few hours ago that your office building is burning."

"Shut up nothing like that  happened,Namjoon said and rolled his eyes..

But within no seconds his phone started ringing and his eyes widened listening to his manager,s words that their company ......
.

"JEON JUNGKOOK", Namjoon said and is about to held Jungkook, s collars but stopped after listening to Jungkook, s words. "If I were on your place ,I will never waste my time on stupid arguments"Jungkook said with a smirk never leaving his lips. Namjoon looked at jungkook for a last time and runned away to his office.

Jungkook dialed a number on his phone..
"I want you to so something for me"Jungkook said and after explaining he hangs up the call.

"You touched the wrong guy",Jungkook said while gritting his teeths in anger.

Jungkook Sir The drink Jungkook,s maid said as he handled jungkook the juice. Jungkook smirked seeing the glass, "Now you have to tell the truth Kim SEOKJIN."

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL LIKING THIS STORY.....

I am sorry for the late updates my anxiety is worsening nowadays,so I feel like doing nothing.