CHAPTER-37

"MY JIN WILL NOT PROVE ANYTHING AND THIS BASTARD IS GOING TO JAIL TODAY,TAE CALL THE COPS. "JUNGKOOK said sternly while staring at Namjoon who is trying to catch his breath and gulping hard because of the fear.

"M.. Mom I.. Am Innocent please Mom,please save me., Namjoon said as he hugged his mother as she is only his last hope." "Nothing will happen Son,don,t worry I will not let anything happen to you. ",Jungkook, s mother said while hugging Namjoon back.

"Mom he is your son so it,s understandable that you are trusting him but trusting him blindly is not right I mean he is my hyung too but it, s not fair for Jin.",Taehyung said to his mother to make him Understand his point.

Namjoon cursed Taehyung silently still sticking to his mother,jungkook mother broke the hug as she walked towards Jungkook and Jin who is standing behind Jungkook holding Jungkook, s shirt from his back.

"Tae is right, let, s prove who is wrong and who is right Mom like Jin said that I took his pictures so check my mobile phone and everything that you want to see and then everything will be clear,please Mom if my own brother,s don, t trust me then I will prove my innocence.",Namjoon said while tears dropping from his eyes.

"Okay..."Mrs jeon said as he glared at Jin.Jungkook clenched his fist listening to the Namjoon,s words because if he lose his patience god knows what will happen.

Namjoon handled the phone to Jungkook, s mother after unlocking it and she checked everything but at the end she found nothing.Taehyung also checked namjoon, s laptop but like his mother he also found nothing.

"Did you find something Taehyung? ",Mrs jeon said as she looked at taehyung. "N.. No",Taehyung replied as she stood up. "See mom I am innocent I am not what this guy described me as."Namjoon said and turned towards Jungkook.

"J.. Jungkook I am n.. Not lying...",Jin said with his pleading eyes and Jungkook, s heart broke into million pieces seeing Jin like this. "You don,t need to say anything kim SEOKJIN,I trust you damn it and I don't need any proof to prove your innocence baby." Jungkook said as he hugged Jin who started sobbing. Jungkook released the hug and held Jin, s hand to calm him down.

"Jungkook don,t trust him.. "mrs jeon said when she looked at the couple in front of him. "Jungkook there is no evidence against hyung so we can,t do anything ",Taehyung said and gained a glare from namjoon.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?,I will kill him and I will do that without any second thought but please don,t cry",Jungkook said as his voice crack seeing Jin looking so fragile.

"N.. No that, s not right but please kookie, give him the punishment he deserves , h..he hurted me so much kookie b.. but as Taehyung said we can't do anything without evidence"Jin replied while looking at Jungkook, s eyes ,the eyes that are giving him strength but at the same he doesn't want Jungkook to kill Namjoon infact he must have saved anyone because he doesn't want anyone to die because of him.

Jungkook caressed Jin,s hand and then held it by intertwining his fingers with Jin. "Do you really think I need evidence to send you to jail "Jungkook said as he smirked at Namjoon"Do you really think I am stupid enough to believe in your fake tears and do you really think that destroying the evidences can save you.. So let me tell you KIM NAMJOON, you did a good job, you manipulated my mother well, you executed everything perfectly But" ,Jungkook stopped as he smirked at Namjoon "But you know you did one mistake , you touched the wrong guy bastard.",Jungkook  finally said with his expressions turning into dark one.

"And you know what I will not waste my time in finding the evidences against you so you did the right thing by destroying them, because now I will make a much stronger case against you that you are never going to come out of jail or they will hang you there is no inbetween Namjoon."Jungkook said while clenching his jaw. "The day you touched Jin , you are going to regret that day until the very last day of your life. ",Jungkook said as he called the police.