CHAPTER-3

When he felt my lips on his he flinched and tried to move away,but before he can do that I held him from his neck and pulled him towards myself.

His lips were warm and soft,he didn,t opened his mouth I don,t what he is doing but surely he doesn,t know how to kiss.Generally it,s a turn off for me but it,s different with him.

I looked at him while kissing,his eyes closed and entire body leaning toward myself,I smirked seeing my effect on him.
When I lightly bited him on his lower lip,his lips parted slightly allowing my toungue to slip inside,but he is still not kissing me but also not pushing me back.

I got my signal and deepened the kiss,I don,t know what,s happening to me I just want more and more of this guy.

My hand still helding this neck and his both hands cutely holding my shirt,I pulled out when I realized that he is out of breath.

This kiss was something I never felt before,he tastes like heaven,even though he didn,t kissed me back but I am happy that he didn,t stopped me.

Between our heavy breaths,I tried to look at his face but I am unable to see his face because of the darkness.
My hand is still on his neck but he slowly removed his hands from my shirt and his head facing the ground.

I don,t know how to speak to him,I never lost control like this before,I never did something like this before,I kissed so many guys and women before,I don,t know how many people I hooked up with but at this moment I don,t know what to do,I only want him to look at me.
But why he is not looking at me??

The silence felt like hours,but then sudddenly he stood up,I also followed what he did and stood up but because of this fucking darkness I still can,t see him properly.
He finally spoke again.

I...
I am sorry,I don,t know how to kiss.
I tried but I don,t know how to...

I can hear his sobbing sounds,Is he crying because of this?

It,s Okay..., is all that I managed to say,I don,t know how to deal with him he is crying just because of a kiss,Is he crazy?

I want to see his face,but this darkness...

Let,s get inside the car we are getting late,I said to him because he is only looking down and sobbing.

He only hummed and started walking towards the car.

We both entered inside the car,to see his face I tried to turn on the car lights,but this stupid old car.
The lights are not working,I tried hard but nothing..
Ahh

I started driving with him beside me...
And Still he is not saying anything...

Is there any hotel here?,I asked him.

But I don,t know why he is stuttering for a small thing.

Yes...

You are all wet and I can feel you are shaking because of the cold.
Leave that,where is hotel.

Drive straight It,s five minutes away,he said in his usual low tone.

Okay...

Why it,s all dark everywhere?,I asked him as I stopped the car.

Powercut,It,s common here.

Ahh okay..Let,s get inside.
I turned on the flashlight of my mobile screen,I badly want to see his face with this flashlight but it will be so creepy.

The manager gave us the key and I opened the door with the key.
We entered inside the room I was closing the door when suddenly light came.

Ahh final.....

I turned away to told him,but the sight in front of me made me speechless.

He looks like a character from fairytales,his wet hairs,his brown eyes,perfect nose,plump lips,his waist slimmer than girls,and the wet shirt is giving all the details about his body.
His legs long and perfect.
His figure is hourglass and face like main lead.

He finally noticed me when I stood in front of him.

He opened his lips to say something,but he is driving me crazy as a result I lost my control again so before he can say anything ,without saying anything I again captured his lips.

As our first kiss,he flinched and moved a step back but I was quick enough to hold him,this time I held his small waist,I can feel the soft skin inside his wet shirt.

He closed his eyes as soon as we started kissing.This time he parted his lips easily when I squezzed his waist.I took the oppurtunity and slided my toungue inside but this time he also tried to move his lips in sync with mine.
I started moving my hands from his waist to his ass,his lips escaped a moan when i squezzed his ass lightly.

I felt happy when he did that,I can feel myself getting hard inside my boxers.
I never got turned on with just a simple kiss,there is really something about this guy.

When i deepened the kiss,I can feel his heart beating faster and faster and his hold on my shirt getting more strong.

I lifted him with his both legs wrapped around my waist still not breaking our kiss,I made him sit on the nearest table,I can feel him getting tensed but I can,t stop myself at this moment I want him more than anything.

I broke the kiss and looked at him but he closed his eyes cutely.I thought about stopping but his swollen lips and heavy breath is a huge turn on for me so without thinking anything I opened the one button of his shirt while eye fucking him,his body all wet because of the rain but he is not cold thanks to our kiss,he flinched because of my sudden action.

I stood between his legs and his hands on my shoulders,he is still holding my shirt tightly from my waist area and for whatever reasons I am liking it.

I warned him for one last time,because I don,t want to do dirty to him.

BABY BOY, I AM WARNING YOU IF YOU WANT TO STOP ME YOU CAN AFTER THAT I AM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO ANYTHING.

I traced his trembling lips with my thumb.

Got it..?

I can feel his body stiffened because of my cold tone.

..............

Idk what I am writting...

I hope you will enjoy this chapter

Bye bye Guys...