CHAPTER-14

Hyung what is this? Jin asked Namjoon.

This is for you baby this cropped top with black jeans will look good on you.
We all are going outside for the dinner You have to look good.

But hyung Isn,t its too crop and revealing.

Namjoon held Jin,s face and gave him a litlle smile while carressing his cheeks.

No Jinnie this is good Go and Try it.

Ok hyung.

Within two minutes Jin came outside wearing crop top revealing his small defined waist perfectly.

When Jin came outside Namjoon looked at Jin with visible lust in his eyes.

Hyung how is it?

Jin..You look so good baby.

Jin smiled a little because of Namjoon,s comment still trying to pull his top to hide his waist.

Namjoon took his steps towards Jin and stopped in front of him.

JIN You look Perfect.

Namjoon looked at Jin up to down and stopped at his lips and lifted his hand to touch the pair of soft plump lips.

A confused Jin stared at Joon,s hand while trying to understand what his hyung is doing.

Hyung...,Jin said while staring at Namjoon.

Shh....

Namjoon finally spoke as he traced Jin,s lips with his bare fingers.
Now he can,t stop his urge to stop to capture Jin,s lips.

JIN ARE YOU INSIDE?

Jin and Namjoon both flinched because of the voice Namjoon backed away from Jin when he heard the sound of the door opening.

Jin..
NAMJOON Hyung...
Why are you in his room??

Jungkook asked Namjoon who is standing there as he saw a ghost and Jin peeking from behind Namjoon,s shoulder.

Ohh...
You know we all are going out for dinner so I gave Jin a top that Jimin asked me to give him.

Before namjoon can say further his phone start ringing.

This is important See you downstairs.

With that Namjoon left the room in a hurry when Namjoon went away Jungkook noticed the top Jin is wearing.
It,s crop actually very crop and has only shoulder straps.
It looks like top someone will wear to strip club.

Jin on the other side feel weird when he noticed Jungkook staring at him without blinking and started pulling top downards to make it longer.

It will not get longer..

Jungkook said stepping forwards towards Jin.

He finally stopped when there is barely any distance between them.

Why are you wearing this shit?

Jin gulped hearing Jungkook,s words..

Hyung gave it to me.

You will do everything he will say?

N..
Nooo

Then why you are putting this cheap shit on yourself or Do you like this shit on yourself ?

Jin nodded his head negatively as soon as Jungkook said those words.

THEN GO AND CHANGE IT.
PUT THIS SHIT IN GARBAGE BAG AND NEVER WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THIS THAT YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT COMFORTABLE IN.