CHAPTER-31

Jin ignored Jungkook,s words and picked the phone from the floor he collects the parts as the phone is in two pieces because of the impact.

Jungkook sighed and walked away leaving Jin alone there,when Jin walked towards the parking area he saw Jungkook,s car still there,but Jin ignored his car as he is not sure that Jungkook is waiting for him or not,Jungkook drived a little towards Jin and stopped in front of him.

GET IN, Jungkook said and Jin did what Jungkook said to as he doesn,t want to irritate Jungkook more.The drive to the home was silent as both of them didn,t said any word after coming home they both went to their separate rooms to sleep.

Jungkook woke up and saw the time as it,s just 5 A.M he failed to fall asleep as he has the habit of sleeping beside Jin but without him it felt empty. Jungkook left his room and is about to enter inside Jin,s room but for the first time it was closed.

Jungkook hesitated for a while but then knocked and said Jin,s name and within few seconds the door opened revealing Jin, who is wearing his cute bear night suit."I can, t fall asleep so I came here, Can I?" Jungkook said and Jin immediately nodded, Jungkook entered inside and closed the door.

They both layed down on the bed but both not facing each other,just laying straight looking at the ceiling , What were you doing?Watching series or something you opened the door so suddenly?, I don,t have anything to watch,Jin replied calmy. Only
then Jungkook remembered that he broke the Jin,s.phone in the office.

I am sorry for that, Jungkook said,he was jealous and did that without thinking anything."It, s okay" is all that Jin replied,deep down he knows that it,s his fault.

JIN.. I know hyung is behind all of this, please tell me what he did.I swear no matter what,I will trust you and I will help you but please say something. I can,t help you until you will tell me the truth and I really love You Jin and seeing you like this with hyung is hurting me.

Jin felt hurt listening to Jungkook, s words, he moved towards Jungkook and hugged him tightly placing his head on Jungkook, s firm chest and Jungkook started stroking Jin, s hairs while still laying staright.
Jungkook felt the wetness on his chest because of Jin,s tears so he kissed Jin, s forehead to make him relax a little.

Jin don, t cry baby and tell your kookie everything,I promise I will fix everything.
Jin sobbed but didn,t said anything but still crying on Jungkook,s chest.

Jin you know when Namjoon hyung and you said that you both L.. Love each other,I never believed you know why? Because I trusted you,I still trusted you when you said that you love another man not me. Then why you can,t trust me and tell me everyrhing, please Jin trust me for once baby I will make everything fine.

Jungkook waited a little to let Jin speak but Jin didn,t so he starred talking again.

I can't see you with someone else.Call me selfish Kim SEOKJIN but I will never let you go ,I will go against everyone to have you and the person who is hurting you I will make that person,s life living hell I promise that, Jin nodded between his sobs and Jungkook didn,t want to force him further so he hugged him tightly to make him fall asleep,after some time they both fell asleep in each other,s embrace.

..............................................................................

Last night you slept with him Right? HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT STAY AWAY FROM JUNGKOOK but this little head of your doesn, t get anything,Namjoon said to Jin who just came to living area to find Jungkook,he wasn, t aware that Namjoon was there.

Jin didn,t said anything he wants to punch Namjoon but he can't do that.
WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE THINKING SLUT??, Namjoon said as he digged his nails in Jin, s arm. Jin whined in pain but Namjoon showed no mercy and pressed his nails more hardly in Jin,s skin. The tears in Jin,s eyes started falling because of the pain.

The look is Namjoon,s eyes changed suddenly seeing Jin cry, Aww baby don,t ..please don, t cry please just don't make your hyung angry you Know that hyung loves you please be cooperative,I promise I will not do anything just stay away from that Jungkook.He is not good for you, he can never love one person, he is playing with you the only one that loves you is me.

Jin nodded in fear as he doesn't want to Experience more pain,he wants to tell Jungkook everything but he can,t.

Baby you got It right,your pictures are safe with me but Please don't make me angry Be nice with me.Namjoon smiled and hugged Jin, Jin tries to push him away but Namjoon was stronger.

Jungkook entered inside the living area to find Jin,he wants to tell him that today they are not going to office,but he greeted with the sight of Jin in Namjoon,s arms.

JIN LEFT FOR MILITARY,THE ENTRANCE CEREMONY WAS SO HEARTBREAKING AND THEIR TEARY EYES...

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE NOT DISLIKING THE STORY...