1

Deep in the woods where Amy and Secret History Tails left the body of Sonic The Hedgehog in a bloody sack. The rain was pouring harder. That's when footsteps came to the corpse. It was Sane-Vision-Boomer (a smarter Boomer from the dimension that Secret-History-Tails is from (sent to stop Secret-History-Tails from doing more damage) and a ultimate good guy). He opened the sack and took the corpse of the blue hedgehog out of the bloody sack as he felt his heartbeat. He thought, "This isn't good. He's lost too much blood. He suffered a nasty blow to the head due to Amys insanity. He's not dead yet and that's a relief but I better revive him anyway." Thats when S.V.B. used his healing power to revive Sonic and stop the bleeding. Once Sonic was completely revived, he positioned him on the tree and took out a first aid kit. He wrapped the wound on his head (where Amy hit him with her hammer). He then thought, "Someone's coming."  Thats when he heard Shawn's voice in his usual serious tone, "Boomer! What the hell is going on?! We got enough on our plate already!" S.V.B. looked at him and said while acting like the real Boomer, "Shawn you need to come here. It's Sonic." Shawn asked in shock, "Manics twin kid brother?!" S.V.B. in a fearful tone, "Please come over here. He's hurt!" Shawn rushed to him as he looked at him and said, "My God. What the hell happened to him?!" S.V.B. replied, "I-I dunno. I found him in a bloody sack. Luckily he's alive." Before Shawn can ask S.V.B. said in a serious tone as he stood up, "No time to explain Shawn! You stay with him! I'll go get help!!" Then S.V.B. ran off as Shawn looked at him. That's when Sonic groaned and twitched his closed eyes. Shawn gasped. He kneeled and said as he placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hey. Hey kid. Hey wake up. Hey." Sonic opened his eyes to see Shawn and groaned. Sonic horsed, "S-S-Shawn..?" Thats when Shawn said in a serious tone, "Don't talk kid you lost too much blood judging from the bag Boomer, found you in. Seems you took a nasty blow to the head." Sonic groaned in pain. That's when Manic with the real Boomer (who was aware of the situation due to S.V.B. arrival and telling him everything that happened) rushed to him. Manic asked, "What happened to him?!" Boomer then screamed as he looked at the hole Amy dug. Shawn said to Manic, "Manic you stay with your brother I'll call an ambulance. Boomer what's going on?!" Shawn rushed to the whole and gasped at what he's looking at. Shawn shouted as he looked at Tails's head, "UGH!! WHAT THE HELL?!?" S.V.B. was behind the tree and sees it and thought with seriousness, "Good God Secret-History-Tails what have you done?!" Shawn called an ambulance as Manic picked up Sonic in his arms and said, "Hang in there my bro. Help is on the way." Sonic laid his head on his older twins shoulder as he groaned. Manic carried Sonic to Boomer as Shawn explained the situation to the 9-1-1 caller. Manic asked, "Boomer my bud what's wrong?" Boomer shakily pointed to Tails head as Sonic eyes widened while he gasped. Sonic thought, "Wh-what? H-how could he be dead?!" Manic said in horror as Boomer was frightened, "T-that's one of Sonics friends."

<later as the ambulance arrived>

Manic was getting in the ambulance as the ambulance attendance got Sonic on the gurney and rolled him into the ambulance. Boomer and Shawn looked at the fox's corpse as Shawn said, "Shit. As if a few more that died in the explosion wasn't enough. I'm no doctor Boomer but I don't think he's alive anymore. Tails suffered the same fate as Knuckles and Shadow. And the King and Queen. How tragic that a young fox died in such a dark fate." Boomer thought, "I probably wouldn't believe this if I didn't listen to the sane-vision me. But after hearing about an insane version of Tails causing trouble cause he wanted Amy, I haft to help him in anyway I can."  Shawn asked, "You okay Boomer?" The golden colored porcupine replied without looking at him, "I-I just have a lot on my mind Shawn that's all." Shawn sighed and said, "I'll help the second ambulance attendance get what's left of the corpse into the ambulance. You go on ahead with Manic, I'll be at the hospital shortly." Boomer obeyed as the first ambulance 'with the hedgehog twins in' drove away. Boomer walked out as S.V.B. walked to him and said, "They don't know the difference between us regular me. But it's only a matter of time." Boomer replied to him, "Yeah. If Secret-History-Tails wanted Amy for himself then why get rid of Sonic, the King and Queen, Knuckles and Shadow, and Tails?" S.V.B. replied, "He's jealous of Knuckles, Shadow, Sonic, and Tails. He won't stop at anything to get Amy. He not just got rid of Tails cause he was jealous, he got rid of him, the King and Queen just so they can't get on to him. He knew if the three figured out his plan would be ruined." Boomer asked, "Well why didn't Amy or Sonic noticed the difference?" S.V.B. replied in a serious tone, "He took the form of the Tails from the other dimension and he also manipulated them. But after what happened to Amy I don't think Sonic will be in love with her again." Boomer asked, "One more question for now. Will she get back to normal??" S.V.B. answered while shaking his head, "Sadly no. When Secret-History-Tails turned her into a crazy freak. It's sadly impossible to turn her back to the way she was." Boomer sighed sadly and said, "I see."