5

A few months after Sonics release from the hospital but still recovering, him and his brother Manic were as sad as the rest of the family. Their Aunt Izumi walked to them and said sadly, "I-I'm so sorry you boys haft lose them. Our younger brother and our sister-in-law. Your mom and Dad." She started to cry as Chuck walked to them and said, "Sis. The funeral is starting." The family walked to their seats. The priest said at the podium, "We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of Queen Aleena and King Jules. Survived by their two sons; Manic and Sonic The Hedgehog, Jules older siblings; Margaret-Marie-Anastasia-Isabella-Cassandra the 25'th (AKA Izumi) and Sir Charles Hedgehog (AKA Chuck), and Aleena's 2'nd cousin Janet." The priest continued talking as the newscaster Jasmine Fox said to the audience, "Good afternoon everyone and welcome to live news of mobius. We are here live at the funeral of Queen Aleena and King Jules 'who's deaths of a mysterious explosion cause by the unknown murderer 'who is known to be an imposter pretending to be Tails. Later in the evening we will be at the funerals of Tails, Shadow, and Knuckles 'who also died from an explosion caused by the fake fox. Amy is still at large and is confirmed to be crazy, possibly armed, and extremely dangerous. And I'm not kidding when I say this she is really dangerous. Beyond the look out for a tall pink female hedgehog with big boobs." Just after the priest finished his speech Grey-Sky and Rika walked to them as Rika said sadly, "I-We're so sorry you guys. We truly are." Grey-Sky then said, "May whoever did this suffer a thousand deaths. May his or her suffer a rotting and horrible death." Sonic sadly said, "Thank you guys." Rika then said after she kissed Sonics forehead, "Oh and may Sonia be found safe and sound. I hope she's okay." The two left before Shawn sat next to them. Boomer sang a song contributing to the king and Queen while the churchman took the two coffins to the royal graveyard nearby. The hedgehog brothers followed them as Shawn walked with them.

That's when people started to gossip.

Izumi; My God. My poor youngest nephew.

Bunny: It's hard to believe it's the same girl my sister is friends with.

Chuck; it's hard to say but luckily Sonny boy is alright.

Izumi; Our younger brother is gone. *cries*

Cyrus: I never knew how bad things got.

Mina: I feel so sorry for the hedgehog brothers. As if they're sister gone missing wasn't bad enough.

Fiona; Amy was always a nut job. I always knew she would be.

Scourge: She was such a hot babe but I never knew how violent she would really be.

Fang: Did you see what she looked like now on the wanted poster? Man she took psychopath style to a new level.

Vector: her new look really scares me. I wonder if that got her to trouble.

Charmy: Yeah I got goosebumps looking at her face.

Espio: Quit talking out loud Vector your scaring the kids.

Hip: She's worst than the Boogie-Man.

Cody; More like the Boogie-Woman.

Sora: Guys. Espio Sensei can take Amy and her accomplice and defeat them with pride.

Espio: Darn right I would.

Vector: Shes a psycho from hell now!

Charmy: Vector! Language! Our protégés are still here.

Vector; Oh sorry.

Rouge: I dunno if I'm scared of her or disgusted of her.

Mr. Big: How scary huh Froggy?

Mighty; The hell was she thinking?!

Sticks: Amy wouldn't do this. Would she?

Blaze: Silver do you know about this?

Silver; I don't think so. This is the scariest attempt to impress Sonic ever. Didn't think it would get her into trouble.

People spreading rumors about Amy are really scared of her and it even scares the children. But Cream and Amy's family wasn't too happy about this. Cream thought in a worrying tone while holding her Chao companion, "Amy is missing and look at them. Gossiping in the King and Queens funeral. I'm only lucky her family agrees with me. Amy wouldn't do something like this. Would she??"

<meanwhile>

Just after the burial was complete Sonic and Manic stared at the graves in sadness. Shawn sighed as he thought of the day he lost his mother. That's when Shawn said, "We will avenge their deaths. Kid just to be safe your staying with us for the time being." Sonic nodded and said, "Yeah. Your probably right. The police already agreed that I should stay with my older brother to be safe." Manic sighed and said, "They thought it's better if he's under witness protection." Thats when S.V.B. walks to them and said, "You guys they searched for Amy everywhere there was no sign." Shawn turn to him and said, "Boomer? Isn't there a way to turn her back??" S.V.B. answered with his face darkened, "Not likely. Her arms and legs were stretched. With no proper surgery it would be impossible for her to be turn back." Sonic asked Manic in secret, "How did he know about her current height?? He wasn't even there." Manic whispered, "Maybe he witnessed it." Shawn then said, "After the second funeral we're heading back to our place." Sonic and Manic nodded. Sonic then whispered to Manic, "We'll Knuckles really did take our secret to the grave." Manic nodded in agreement. Sonic and Manic looked down to the grave and said, "We will avenge your deaths Mom and Dad."