2

<At the hospital>

Sonic was laying in his hospital room just after the blood transfusion started and a 10 minutes after his wound on his head was taken care of. Sonic was looking out the window. The doctor told Manic, "Your brother will be okay. But he needs to stay in the hospital for a little while. He's lost too much blood so he's gonna have that blood transfusion. He's lucky he survived that. Sadly we don't know who or what caused his blow to the head yet." Manic replied as the doctor walked out, "Understood." Manic sat down as he asked himself, "How could this have happened to my younger twin brother? Who did this?" Thats when Shawn walked to them with S.V.B. and said, "Hey Manic. Judging from the background Boomer here saw. It was no accident. Someone try to kill Sonic and try to cover their crime." S.V.B. then said, "My only question is why didn't they bury him when they had the chance??" Shawn walked to Sonic when the blue hedgehog looked to see him. Shawn asked, "Who did this to you? No doubt you know who it is. Right?" Sonic nodded slowly with a broken heart expression. He told Team Manic the whole story. Sonic finished his sentence, "And that's all I know what happened. One moment I was hit by Amy the next I found myself looking at Shawn." Manic was furious for what Amy had done. Shawn said, "I always knew that woman would lose it." S.V.B. said with a little panic in his tone, "Now now guys. Think about it. Amy was manipulated. So was Sonic. It's the mastermind who pulled the strings." Sonic asked, "Huh?" S.V.B. then said, "Sonic. Don't you remember. I don't know if you do. But what little of Tails was in the hole you were about to be in." Shawn gasped and said as he thought about it, "He's right. Tails was found in the hole. Dead." Sonic asked them as he recalled what he saw in the hole, "H-How long??" S.V.B. replied, "We dunno yet. But it was possibly a few days or weeks before this." Sonic then asked, "B-But I don't understand. I-I-If Tails is dead th-th-then wh-who was I and Amy with?" Shawn replied, "I dunno but whoever that was with you. It was not Tails but maybe someone in disguise and pretending to be Tails." Manic said with fury, "Even so man. Doesn't excuse that Amy try to kill my brother! That insane bitch has gone too far this time dude." Shawn stopped him from doing anything and said, "Before you go killing anyone Manic. We need to stop, think about it, and call the police." S.V.B. knew it would be a bad idea to get them involved but played along and said, "I agree and all Shawn." Shawn asked, "But who was the Tails imposter?" Manic asked, "Must that Bald-headed windbags doing. I swear Rob-butthead is really getting on my nerves." S.V.B. replied, "ha! For once I doubt it. He hasn't thought about any evil schemes for months since the last one." Shawn replied with agreement, "Boomers right. Eggman hasn't done any schemes for months now." Sonic asked with a weak tone, "Then w-who or wh-what was with me in Tails skin??" Manic sat down and said, "I don't know. But we'll find out. There had been some mysterious accidents happening lately." He turned to Shawn and said, "Shawn call the police. Boomer search for this 'Tails' imposter. I'll stay with Sonic for the time being. I can't lose him too." Shawn and S.V.B. said in a soldier like tone, "Right away!" They left the room. Sonic asked, "Wh-What do you mean 'too'?" Manic sadly looked at him and said, "S-Sonic. It's Mom and Dad. Th-they..." he broke down in tears as it indicated Sonic what he was trying to say. Sonic was even more heart broken as he reached for Manics hand. Sonic whispered in tears, "H-How..?" Manic sniffs and explained and grabbed Sonics hand gently, "I-I dunno. B-but we have been trying to figure out who has been responsible for this for weeks. They suffered the same fate as Knuckles and Shadow." Sonic asked, "They're dead too?" Manic nodded and said, "Afraid so. Judging from Tails horrible fate. He suffered the same as them." Sonic looked at the ceiling and said, "M-Manic Man? W-would you bet it's that Tails imposter?" Manic replied as he looked at the floor, "I didn't think of it but I have a feeling it is. This guy... No, this thing.. That sick and twisted thing will pay for what he has done. Not just to you, but to anyone he killed and manipulated. He's gonna pay for what he did to Mom and Dad." Sonic said to him, "I agree. I swear.. O-On S-Sally's grave. If I get out of here. W-We will find and K-Kill this fake-Tails for everything he has done!" Sonic thought to himself as tears flow down his face, "I will avenge your deaths everyone. I'll also avenge your death Tails." S.V.B. thought as he and Boomer were listening to the conversation, "Secret-History-Tails you really will pay for all the damage you done. You have no idea what you started." Boomer whispered, "What should we do? That insane fake fox probably is not in this world anymore." S.V.B. replied softly, "He'll be back with her."