13

Everyday Sonic took care of the zombie, fed him, bathed him, and even stayed with him a little longer every day before getting back upstairs. He sat next to him and talk to him. The blue hedgehog felt a connection towards the zombie. Sonic may have guarded the zombie but he felt like the zombie was guarding him. That one time he started to feel close. He felt something deep inside. One day it was confirmed.

<one month later>

Sonic was getting ready to get down the cell, though he felt nervous. S.V.B. noticed it as he asked, "You okay?" Sonic replied in a worried tone, "Oh
Sane-Vision-Boomer, I-I am so going crazy. Every single time I go and take care of the zombie I~." Sonic sighed and said, "I feel so nervous and safe around him. I haven't felt that way since before the whole Amy incident." Sonic felt troubled but he didn't know if he was goin crazy or if he is falling in love with the zombie. S.V.B. replied as he realized right away, "Maybe what your feeling is love for the zombie." Sonic let out a light gasped. Sonic thought he was gonna have a panic attack as he said, "M-Me?! In love?! B-But he's a..." S.V.B. wisely said, "Well it doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl. love is love Sonic." Even what he said was true, Sonic still felt confused but he had to admit this, he realized he wasn't actually heterosexual at all, he was bisexual. He admitted it quietly, "Oh. I'm bisexual. Oh well." S.V.B. chuckled and said, "Take this from me Sonic. It's a lot different than Secret-History-Tails advice. Just be yourself okay?" Sonic thought about it before he said, "I'll try. Thanks." S.V.B. replied as he and Boomer were almost done with the vaccine, "No problem."

<later>

Sonic arrived and gave the zombie brain to the zombie himself. Though Sonic just felt nervous. He didn't actually think he would fall for someone else, let alone a boy zombie. Sonic felt like he froze to his knees as he fell on his knees. Sonic blushed so fiercely as he tried to speak. Though to his surprise, the zombie move towards his face and kissed him on the lips. It may have been a pair of cold lips but Sonic didn't care cause he closed his eyes and can  feel his warm lips on the zombies cold lips. The blue hedgehog then felt his cold, blue tongue entering his mouth. Sonic allowed the zombies tongue to dominate. Sonic blushed so hard that he groaned in pleasure. He felt the zombies arms wrapped around him as he continued to dominate the blue hedgehog. It went on for a whole 15 minutes until the two of them broke the kiss. Sonic heavily breathed with a blush still on his face. Sonic commented, "Wow. Your a real good kisser." The zombie echidna held the blue hedgehogs hand. Sonic looked into his eyes and smiled. He was also in love with him though something still buzzed in his head; 'Who was he before he was a zombie?' Though will learned once the cure is prepared.