11

Day 1.

Sonic walked downstairs with an undead zombie brain on a plate as he complained, "Ugh. Stupid Shawn. Making me feed the zombie? Talk about making me do all the work. I gotta feed the zombie, keep it company, and make sure the zombie doesn't escape? What's next do I need to talk to it hour by hour?" Once he went to the cell where the zombie is in. He placed the brain in the cell and said, "Here. You might be hungry." The zombie looked at him from inside the cell before he picked up the brain and ate it like a wild animal. Sonic stared at him as  the zombie finished it. Sonic sighed and said as he leaned on the wall about 2 feet near the cell door, "You know. You remind me of a friend I lost. He was such a hot head but..." he trailed off and sighed. He then said, "...But he was my hothead. He cared, he was brave, he takes things seriously and he was full of himself but that's his quality, he also does a hell of  a good job trying to protect the one thing he had to protect from enemies. Well mostly thieves. I miss him so much." The zombie sat next to him, even though they were on opposite sides of the cell. Sonic started to shake and said, "I-I felt so lost. My friend. My best friend Tails is long dead. The Tails I was with." He started to shake and said, "He was just a sick fuck from another dimension. H-he not only took my parents, my friends, and my sister away from me, he turned my ex-crush into a psychotically monstrous bitch. He caused all this and also done a lot of damage to other dimensions." He then started crying and continued, "All cause he was jealous, he took my friends, my parents, and my sister away from me. He killed them including my Knuckle-headed friend that I cared about as much as I cared about Tails. But I felt like he was more to me." He started sobbing as the zombie took his hands as he groaned softly, as if he was trying to comfort him. Sonic looked at him with sadness and despair. The zombie indicated him that he's here for him. He looked at the cobalt hedgehog softly and let out a soft moan. Sonic whispered as he grabbed one of the bars, "We'll help you. I promise. Can you trust me?" The zombie nodded as he grabbed the bar Sonic was holding. Sonic whispered, "Until the vaccine is found, I'm gonna take care of you. I really will."