12

Day 2.

Sonic visited the zombie once again to feed him and also to bathe him. Although it's nearly impossible to wash a zombie considering the awful stench of decomposition is unbearable. Though Sonic was doing his best to bare it. Sonic carefully cleaned the decomposing skin and bone of the echidna zombies body with a bucket of soap and water. Sonic sighed and said, "Believe me, I didn't wanna do this but Shawn wouldn't stop whining about the smell. No offense." The zombie shrugged as if to say 'none taken'. For some reason, Sonic felt safe with him. Just after he cleaned up the zombie, he was taken by surprise when the zombie pulled him close. Sonic could feel his heartbeat, literally. He felt the cold body of the undead corpse, yet the zombie itself felt the cobalt hedgehog warm embrace. Sonic wrapped its arms wrapped around him as the zombie did the same. It 'indicated' him that the zombie wanted Sonic to stay for a few minutes. Sonic carefully placed a hand on what's left of the zombies chest and said as he looked at the zombies empty but glistening eyes, "I kinda felt like I met you before but I dunno. Still I can't help but feel safe with you. Zombie or not." The zombie groaned softly as if to say 'It will be okay.' Without hesitating, Sonic laid his head on the zombies chest and sighed. That's when S.V.B. walked in and saw Sonic snuggling the zombie. Sonic looked to see him and tried to explain. Sane-Vision-Boomer said calmly, "Don't try to explain. I already know what's goin on. Your truly lucky he doesn't behave like the other zombies. He coulda eaten your head by now but I think he's really fond of you as your fond with him." Sonic replied to him as he looked at the zombie looking back at him, "Yeah. For some reason, I feel fond around him." Then S.V.B. chuckled before he said, "Well when your done, come back upstairs." Sonic replied as S.V.B. walked back up, "I will." Thats when Sonic laid his head on his shoulder and said, "I'll probably here with you, for another 10 minutes."