3

4 hours after Shawn call the police and discovering the location of the scene of the crime. The police looked around the house. The news about the incident was spread as the newscaster started to talk to the Audience, "Hello mobius this is Jasmine Fox. I'm here live at Sonics house where a deranged lunatic attacked him. Police are scanning the house for evidence right now. With me is Officer Sidney. Do you have any update?" Sidney replied, "Well my officer colleagues have found a bloody hammer at the scene of the crime that belonged to none than Amy Rose. My theory is that she was desperate for Sonics attention. But lost it." The officer right next to her said, "Man if she couldn't have him then no one could. One of the civilians said she saw how horribly freaky she looked." Thats when the newscaster said to the audience, "Well this took a turn. The suspect who was responsible for Sonics attempted murder was Amy Rose. Who woulda thought the young girl can take things too far? If she couldn't have him then nobody could. From what I heard from those who saw her on her way to Sonics house uninvited, she had illegal plastic surgery on herself, to make her taller, her breasts bigger, and also have too much make up. Talk about ugly. She became crazy and insane that she hit her supposed boyfriend with her hammer. She left it at the crime scene as proof. Who woulda thought it would come to this? Questions still remains: How could come to this? Who did Amy's illegal surgery and why? What was the real purpose of the attempted murder? And did she have an accomplice in order to cover up the crime? If you have more information regarding the freakishly ugly monster who was once the optimistic and slightly sweet Amy Rose, contact to the police immediately."

<meanwhile>

Sonic and Manic were watching the news on the TV in Sonics hospital room. Manic said to his brother, "Boomer said to me the newscaster and police are gonna interview us soon. I'll tell them what you told me." Manic looked at the bandaged up wrist (which was squeezed by Amy's brutally strong grip) of his twin brother and said as he took a deep stressful breath, "Look Sonic. I will protect you if Amy comes back. I promise myself I protect you and Sonia. If I knew earlier I woulda gotten to you in time. If I did I woulda warned you what was gonna happen." Sonic replied to him, "D-Don't blame yourself bro. I didn't th-think Amy wou-would go this far. Doesn't matter now. Sh-She's not the one. Not anymore." Manic then told him, "Ehh dont beat yourself up Sonic. Like Mom said 'There's plenty of fish in the sea.' I dunno why she used that expression. She said that to me when Mina dumped me for Cyrus." Sonic replied, "S-sorry to hear that big bro." Thats when Manic and said, "Thats not important. But what is important that I'm in relief that your safe. I coulda lost you." Manic starting to cry as Sonic said to him, "Ehh. Don't cry about it big bro. It makes you look like a wimp. That's what you told me when we were kids." Sonic chuckled a bit. Manic sniffed and said, "I-I taught you everything I know. But listen. We'll find this guy and we'll make him pay for everything." The two brothers had a smirk of confidence. They vowed to catch Secret-History-Tails and make him pay for what he's done. Though little did they know a zombie apocalypse will start in a matter of time.