14

⚠️WARNING: This Chapter has a sex scene in it. Things may get hot in a real unusual type of sex between a zombie with a conscious and a living speeding creature So, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! ⚠️

A few days later, Sonic couldn't help but fall love with the zombie 'who stole his heart'. Shawn saw eighth through it all. Sonic swoons over the zombie while thinking of him. Shawn asked, "So kid. Falling for the undead?" Sonic snapped out of it and said with a surprised look and a blush on his face, "Wh-what?!" Shawn crossed his arms and said, "Don't give me that panicked look kid. I know you are in love with the zombie." Sonic blushed and said as he felt uneasy, "Oh okay! I'm in love with the zombie! You happy?!" Shawn rolled his eyes and said, "I never been happy since before the day my mother died and also the day my Dad left." Sonic looks down as he sighs when he said, "I didn't think I'm bisexual not ever. Until that day." Shawn then suggested, "Well if you fucking love that zombie so much why don't you two fuck each other?!" Sonic blushed as his eyes widened. Shawn then said, "Come on. I dare you kid. I triple dare you." Sonic hesitated before he sighed in defeat and said, "Fine." Shawn said as he felt satisfied, "Good boy. Now go!" Sonic nodded before grabbing the plate with the brain on it and went downstairs. Once he reached the cell he gave the zombie the brain. Sonic sat next to the zombie and blushed. The zombie echidna finished the brain before he wrapped an arm around Sonic. The blue hedgehog felt frozen but he was caught by surprised once again when Sonic blushed by the zombies kiss. The blue hedgehog thought for a moment. Even if he haven't been dared, he woulda wanted this anyway. Sonic closed his eyes and melted into the kiss. Then the zombie moved his lips, from Sonics lips to his neck. The zombie licked the blue hedgehogs neck and kissed it. Luckily for Sonic the zombie didn't bit him 'considering he was aware what would happen if he did'. The zombies tongue went from his neck, from his chest, from his stomach, to his crotch. That's when things got hot from there. The zombie laid Sonic down gently. He then said shyly as he spread his legs, "Please be gentle." The zombie nodded before he began to get on top of Sonic and thrusts him slowly and gently. Sonic groaned in pleasure while the zombie thrusts him, Sonic bucked his hips slowly while he blushed, sweat, and moaned. Sonic can feel the zombies cold skin thrusting into his warm flesh. The zombie then moaned himself as the two of them groaned at the same time. Sonic was lost in the zombies clear stare. Sonic then said as he feels the heat on, "Oh~*gasped* Uhh~oh. Oh God *gasped* this is so hot." Sonic then moaned loud as the thrusting went a tiny bit faster as Sonic sweat and blushed deeper. Sonic let out a gasp of pleasure when he reached his climax. As soon as they finished having sex. Sonic collapsed onto the floor. The zombie collapsed onto the floor himself as Sonic heavily breathed and said, "Whoa. That was sexy. So hot." The zombie groaned softly and nodded in agreement. Sonic placed a hand on the zombies echidna's hand as he placed, "Least he didn't bit me. That's a close one. I'll be forever by his side once I know who he is. What I heard the vaccine is almost done. It will be finished tomorrow at 4:00 AM! Least it will give me some time with him. I love him."