17 (final)

Everything was normal again since the zombie apocalypse ended. Everyone started to get back to their regular routine as the newscaster said on live while in front of the court house, "This is Rebecca Raccoon live in front of the courthouse. The skies are beautifully sunny. Haven't seen it since the whole incident began. It had been a few days since before the whole zombie apocalypse is over and everyone is ready to be back on their normal routine. Well everything is almost normal. Right now we are here waiting for the results of whether Any Rose is innocent or guilty for her crimes. Now here's Ruth Weasel with additional news around the world."

<meanwhile the courtroom of the Dimensional, Evolution, Protectors>

A judge 'who bored little resemblance of Tangle The Lemur' said while looking down on Secret-History-Tails, "Your crimes for what you had done, have come before the jury. How do you plea you fucked up asshole?" Secret-History-Tails said nothing with a sickening grin. The judge called every witness in every dimension.

Ash: *with now alive Pikachu* Thats him! He murdered my best friend. I was lucky my promise was kept to bring my best friend back. He's the one who did it right Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika.

Secret-History-Tails: You gotta be kidding me!

Pikachu: *uses lightning bolt on Secret-History-Tails as a result the insane fox was covered in bruises*

The judge then said, "Thank you Ash and Pikachu. You may go." *Ash and Pikachu disappeared back to their dimension*

The judge then calls for Chris and Hannah Thorndyke.

Hannah: That's him your honor!

Chris: That's the fake Tails he killed our father.

Hannah: You will pay for this you Tails imposter!

Secret-History-Tails: Fake?! Imposter?!

S.V.B.: *to the Thorndyke siblings* Thanks for your cooperation you two and Chris? Sonic wanted me to tell you he said 'he's okay. He hopes to see you and Hannah again."

Chris: *sighs in relief* Thank God.

The judge dismissed them as the Thorndyke siblings disappeared to their world. Every witness that knows what Secret-History-Tails done testified against him. That's when the jury went to the deliberation room.

<At the Mobius Courthouse>

After Sonic testified against Amy and told the court the whole story. The jury went to the deliberation room for about 15 seconds before coming back. The judge asked, "Has the jury reached the verdict?" Vector 'who was a part of the jury' said, "As a matter of fact we have your honor. In the case of Psychotic Amy Rose, we the jury find Amy Rose herself, guilty of all charges!" The judge nodded and said, "Very well." She then said to Amy Rose, "As punishment for all your crimes Amy Rose. I here by sentenced you 37 to 73 years in Event City's most strictest women's prison for the criminally insane! With no possible parole! An extra 5 years for resisting arrest is added." She banged her gabble as the crowd cheered.

<back at the courtroom of the Dimensional, Evolution, Protectors>

The jury came back with stern and straight looks on their faces. The judge asked, "Has the jury reached the verdict yet?!" One of the people of the jury said, "We have your honor. We find the most craziest and most dangerous criminal in every dimension
Secret-History-Tails, Guilty of every crime he's done!" The insane fox shouted, "NNOO!! YOU CANNIT DO THAT!!" The judge then said, "In the name of every dimension and world and universe you damaged! I here by sentence you to eternal torment!" Thats when the two D.E.P. workers grabbed him and dragged him out of court as the workers in the room cheered. S.V.B. looked at his two partners 'Savior-Moon-Sonic (S.M.S.) and
Bravery-Sun-Manic (B.S.M)' smiled. That's when S.V.B. then asked himself as something clicked in his mind, "There's one thing I am still wondering." S.M.S then asked, "What's that?" S.V.B. asked them, "We're they able to recover Sonia's body?" Thats when B.S.M. replied, "Thats the thing dude. She wasn't on the register of that sick and twisted fucks victim list. Maybe she had the same fate as Amy."

<outside of Mobius courthouse>

Everyone angrily yelled at Amy as she was escorted by the cops. She also had food thrown at her. She saw Cream and Bunny with shock and disappointed expressions. Cream muttered under her breath, "Why did you do it Amy? Why?" She was forced into the prison bus by the event city cops. After she was seated with the other prisoners, the bus drove off. The crowd disperse after a quick cheer. Sonic and Knuckles were left alone. Sonic blushed and said, "Knuckles? I meant what I said. You never changed for me no matter what. I like you just the way you are." Knuckles took his hand and said, "It's gonna take a while for everyone to forget what happened. I am also relieved to lose my taste for brains." He chuckled. Sonic couldn't agree more. That's when Knuckles asked, "Say you don't mind being my boyfriend?" Sonic replied, "I don't mind at all my angel." Knuckles then asked, "You free tonight?" Sonic then replied, "Yeah I'm free. I love you Knux." Knuckles then replied, "I love you too Sonic." Then the two kissed in front of the courthouse as the sun shined.