8

Now things are gonna get gory once the clock struck 6 and the rain starts to poor. 40 minutes earlier Team Manic and Sonic himself were able to convince the news and authorities to alert the public about the apocalypse. Unfortunately the public thought it was just a joke to scare everyone. That's when Jasmine turned on the tv and said in a alerted tone, "I am reporting live from a shallow graveyard where I am seeing corpses rising from their graves. It is raining very badly out here and the undead look ravishingly hungry from the what I see behind me! Everyone barge the windows and doors and get your canned goods and water and prepare for the... Aaahhh!!" A zombie appeared in front for the camera and lunges at her. The camera went to static as the public were terrified at what was happening but still thought it was a sick joke. The zombies exited the graveyard and into the streets. That alone made everyone finally believe. Once everyone saw the undead coming towards them, Antoine shouted in freight, "ITS FOR REAL!! EVERYONE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!" Thats when the public started running and seeking shelter and salvation. Over 50 civilians didn't stand a chance. Vanilla and her two daughters ran as fast as they can. But in a flash, one of the zombies (That bored resemblance to Sally Acorns) bit Vanillas arm off as she screamed. Bunny and Cream screamed in tears, "NNNOOO!!! MMMOOOMMM!!" Vanilla weakly said, "B-Bunny. T-Take care of Cr-Cream..." Thats when the Sally zombie bit a chunk of Vanilla's flesh off of her neck 'which caused a huge blood squirting out of her neck like a sprinkler'. Bunny was in tears as she muttered, "Oh God. Why? What is happening?!" She then saw the zombie rushing towards them. She then turn to a crying and frightened Cream. Bunny then took her in her arms and said as she ran with her sister in her arms, "COME ON CREAM LETS GO!!" Bunny ran as fast as she can but then stopped as she looked to see a gun near her feet. She looked behind to see the zombie coming towards the rabbit sisters. Without hesitation Bunny took the gun and shot the Sally zombie on the head, 8 times. Bunny muttered at the zombie collapsed, "Sorry Sal. But this is it." Cream whimpered and said while shaking, "Wh-What are we going to do Sis?" Bunny replied with a serious tone, "We must find shelter Cream. We may haft to stack up on some supplies and that includes; food, drink, and clothing. We'll also find a place to be safe." Cream knew things won't be the same. She taken her sisters hand and asked, "We'll things be okay?" Bunny sighed deeply and said as they walked off to see shelter, "I hope so little sister. I really do."

Meanwhile:

Back at the lab, the group watched at the screen in horror as over 50 of the public was joining the undead 'forcefully'. Sonic felt like he was gonna faint as he whispered, "M-M-Manic I'm scared." Manic held his brother and said with a deep sigh, "I'm scared too Sonic. But we gotta keep going." S.V.B. then said after he got off the phone with someone, "We may wanna prepare. One of my colleagues just heard Secret-History-Tails will be coming back to this dimension again." Boomer said in a questioning tone, "So are we gonna give supplies to the survivors?" Shawn replied to him, "Probably if we can find some survivors." Though little sis everyone knows that there was one zombie that still kept its conscious somewhere.