15

A/N: Alright ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've been waiting for.

After the sex between Sonic and the zombie echidna. couldn't help but feel close to each other. He knew that he will know who the zombie is, once the vaccine is delivered. Though yesterday S.V.B., Sonic and the others had a change of plans, Boomer and S.V.B. worked on a machine to give the vaccine to the whole world and once the vaccine is delivered, those who are zombies will be back to normal 'if there not dead permanently or shot in the head'. Though Sonic didn't even know who it is. The only echidna he knew was his best friend and former rival, Knuckles The Echidna. Could it possibly be him? Who knows? Sonics love for the zombie was put up to the test, when the zombie echidna escaped. Sonic went down to the cell. What he saw made his heart sank. The zombie wasn't there. The cell was locked still but the cell wall was busted up. A big hole was revealed the ground 'which was dug up to the surface. With worry in his heart, he sped upstairs.

<upstairs>

Boomer completed his invention to send the vaccine to the world to end the zombie apocalypse. While San-Vision-Boomer contacted the origination he works for. The organization he works for is called Dimensional Evolution Protectors or D.E.P for short. S.V.B. said to the Crystal communicator, "Okay listen. I sensed Secret-History-Tails is back in this dimension. I need all available units here now. We can't let him get away again." Thats when a female voice said in the communicator, "Calm yourself Sane-Vision-Boomer, help is on the way." S.V.B. then said as he calmed down, "We ready for him boss?" Thats when the female voice answered, "Yes we are. He won't be getting away from us this time. Once we capture him, he will suffer eternal punishment." S.V.B. said before he hung up, "Alright. Over and out." Once he hung up Sonic ran to him and said, "S.V.B. the zombie escaped." Boomer said, "What?" Sonic then said, "I gotta go find him." Before he sped off S.V.B. stopped him and said, "Wait! You can't. It's too risky. Secret-History-Tails is back. Which means Amy's back too. He probably somehow found out you were still alive and came back to finish the job." Sonic sighs and said, "I know. But I need to find him, I love him and there's something familiar about him." Boomer then said, "Listen. We finished the vaccine and we are gonna sent it around the world. Me and sane vision me tested it on a undead mouse and it worked. One of my lab mice is back to normal. Shawn and Manic are not back yet but I was wondering if you give the signal." S.V.B. then said, "Okay. We won't stop you from searching for your new boyfriend. But be careful, Amy is unstable than before and she is more awful looking than before." Sonic nodded. Boomer than said as he gave Sonic an ear bud 'that can hear everything from the radio'. Sonic tested it and said as his voice was on Boomers radio, "Test. Test. Hello." It worked as Sonic said, "Okay. If I find the zombie I'll give the signal." Both Boomers said, "Be careful Sonic." Sonic nodded before speeding off.

<a short while later>

Sonic searched for the zombie echidna while speeding all around the town. Then he stopped at the place he encountered the zombie. Sonic said to himself, "He must be here. I think he wanted to find him here. Does that mean he still loves me?" He shook. Though Sonic was right. The zombie escaped cause he wanted Sonic to find him. He wanted to prove himself that Sonic cared about him and he was right. Though Sonics guard was back up as he heard footsteps coming toward him. He shouted angrily, "HUH?! WHO'S THERE?!" He then turned and his eyes widened when he saw who it is. It was Amy 'looking more crazier' said as she smiled, "Your alive!!" Then she said with a frown in confusion, "But how?! I..." Sonic was shocked as he said, "Oh God!! You look worse than before!" Amy laughed crazily and said as she walked toward him, "Oh hehehe. Don't be difficult. Now why we try again? We can still have another chance." Sonic stomped his foot and said angrily, "You are really pushing it!! I don't love you! You are really loosing it and I bet Secret-History-Tails did this to you!" Amy stopped in her tracks and said, "H-how did you know about that?!" Sonic replied, "Thats none of your business! You are blind Amy and that asshole imposter is nothing but trouble!! Look what he had done?! He made an apocalypse here!" Amy looked around herself and seeing a few zombies in ally ways. Amy muttered to herself, "How long was I gone?" Unaware that Secret-History-Tails was nearby. The crazy fox said as he looked at the zombie apocalypse, "Huh. Didn't think I made this fucking possible. I also didn't think that sack of shit in quills survived that." Sonic stood his ground and said, "You really need to wake up Amy. Look what he did to you?!" Amy answered was going crazy, "He made me beautiful!!!" Sonic protested, "He made you insane!! He made you ugly! He gave you plastic surgery! Illegal plastic surgery!!" Amy's couldn't believe her ears about the 'illegal' part. Amy asked in shock, "Did you say... I had illegal plastic surgery!?" Sonic nodded and said, "Yeah! I don't love you anymore!" Amy then walk to him again but faster and her crazy eyes appeared as she said, "I won't let you go again Sonic! You are mine and mine alone!" Sonic yelled at her, "Get it in your head! I AM IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!"  Amy gasped as Sonic then said, "I have a boyfriend Amy! Unlike you he didn't change no matter what!!" Thats when Amy grabbed Sonic by the wrist again and brutally. Sonic screamed in pain. Amy prepared her spare hammer and said crazily, "You are really difficult to get Sonic! But I will force you to be mine! I killed you once and I'll kill you again!! YOU ARE MINE!!" Sonic winced in pain but before she can kill her again, something pushed her away and hard enough to let go of Sonic. The blue hedgehog held his wrist as he looked to see who it is. It was the zombie. Sonic was in tears as he said, "You came back." The zombie groaned softly before seeing Sonics bleeding wrist. The zombie echidna took his bleeding wrist and groaned. Sonic replied, "I'll be okay. It's you I was worried about. I thought I never find you." It was a happy moment for Sonic. But that's when it was short lived when he heard Amy angrily said as she got up, "What?! You are in love with the undead!?" Sonic glared at her as he said, "Yes and I'm not ashamed!" Thats when Sonic kissed him on the decomposing cheek.
Secret-History-Tails watched it and he felt disgusted and said, "Oh God. That was just gross! He is in love with the undead?!" Sonic then grabbed the spare hammer and was prepared to protect the zombie. The zombie echidna snarled at her as she said, "Are you out of your mind?! He's a zombie!" Sonic replied, "At least he's no psycho like you!!" The zombie snarled angrily at her. Sonic prepared to fight and said, "I won't let you hurt him or me!" Amy charged at him as Sonic was prepared. Though before she can lay a hand on him, the zombie raised his fist and ran toward her. That's when he punched her in the stomach and then punched away from Sonic. The blue hedgehog thought in surprise, "That punch..." he walked to the zombie as Sonic gave the signal as he muttered loudly to Boomer and S.V.B., "Boomer! S.V.B. Now!!!"

<with Boomer and S.V.B.>

The two porcupines heard the signal. S.V.B. said, "Thats the signal Boomer! Time to release the vaccine!" Thats what Boomer did. He switched on the machine that holds the vaccine and to a tube that releases it to the world.

<with Sonic and the zombie>

Sonic placed a hand on his face and said in tears, "It's you. My Angel. I thought I lost you forever." The zombie slowly held him close as Sonic blushed before he and the zombie kissed blissfully. As they kissed, the vaccine spread through out the globe and it worked. The sun shines as the remaining zombies turn back to normal and alive. Everyone that changed back from undead to alive were amazed as they muttered happily about how they are alive again. As Sonic broke the kiss he saw the zombie collapsed to the floor. He gasped. But then he saw the zombie was turning back to the way he was before he was a zombie. To Sonics relief and surprise as he gasped lightly and tears stream down his face. The zombie echidna was actually Knuckles. Sonic smiled and muttered, "It really was you. Knux. Your back." He cried softly in relief.