Chapter 2: BIGBANG is more than just the development of the universe

After the incident in the school cafeteria all went back to normal. Bom and I entered the classroom before the bell rang. All the students are doing their own things since the teacher hasn't arrived yet. While the most feared guy at school entered the once peaceful classroom. 

Everybody went silent. There he goes walking inside the classroom while both hands on his pockets. Acting cool as if nothing happened earlier. He sat on the vacant seat behind me. I felt the chills runs down my spine when I felt his aura. “Whoah that was strong” I thought. The atmosphere inside our classroom change when he arrives.

Let me introduce him to you guys. He is Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon the most popular guy in the campus, 17 years old, senior student and the son of the owner of this school. Very unfortunately he is our classmate this year. Yes he’s with us in this section where all the smartest students in school gathered. Maybe you’re thinking that he’s smart too well money really can do anything. In our past years in this school this is the first time to have the same section with this guy actually with these ‘GUYS’.

Okay. Let me tell you about these ‘GUYS’. They were called BIGBANG as in B.I.G to the BANG. Yeah I know their group name is really funny. I can’t even stop laughing when I first heard their group name before when I was still in my freshman year. Because who would think a name for the bad acting cool guys with a science touch like the development of the universe! Errrrr. Well, Bigbang is a 5 member group which all of the students here feared for. They don’t wear school uniforms, they do what they wanted to do, cutting classes, bullying students, firing teachers. No one ever dared to fight with them even the teachers of this school since they have the power. These five guys are all son of the country’s business tycoons.

The first member named Lee Seungri. He’s the youngest in the group. He loves girls and clubs. I can say he’s very friendly but only to the girls he likes. Almost everyday you would see him with different girls. A Casanova indeed. Whenever he saw his girl with a guy. Don’t expect that the guy would still live a normal life. He will make your life miserable until you gave up. Scary right? So don’t touch his toys or else your dead.

The second member is Kang Daesung. He has these chinky eyes and like an angel smile. But don’t be deceived by his smile because he’s also bad boy. He likes bullying that making it to the point that the person bullied would think he or she don’t want to live in this world anymore. And that’s the evil soul living behind his angel smile. You have been warned. >.<

Third member named Dong Youngbae a.k.a Taeyang which means sun because he has the brightest smile that will make you blush once he flashes it to you. Among them I think his life is the most meaningful. I mean I can see he has this dream of being a dancer, he has this passion. Actually he’s the president of the dance troop in this school which always wins whenever there’s a school competition. He’s very serious and very strict about dancing. Because of this only those who have the strongest fighting spirit survive on his dance troop.

The Fourth member is Choi Seung Hyun a.ka T.O.P. The heartthrob of the group. Every girl would die for him. Every girl would want a piece of him. He’s really really handsome that even the girls of the other schools want him. The only problem about this guy is he’s very arrogant. He loves to boast what he has and show it the whole world.

And lastly again Kwon Jiyong slash G-Dragon the most serious impatient guy on earth. He has long hair, many tattoos on his right arm, always wearing black clothes and eyeliner. He really looks like a rock star. No.  Actually for me he’s a trying hard rock star which I don’t really like. He’s really quite and always alone. He never talks to someone except to the Bigbang guys. He never smiles to others except smirking. He never shows kindness to the people around him. He never pitied those people who he hurt. He’s Kwon Jiyong the baddest guy in school.