Chapter 9: Kwons Talk

We just stared at each other.

Stared

Stared

Stared

And unexpectedly I noticed that his nut-brown eyes sparkled.

OMONA! What’s happening?!

To escape in this awkward moment I thought of something to do and I saw the notebook still lying on the floor. I pick the notebook and give it to him. In my surprised he pulled me towards him, my face now was really near to his face and my eyes met his eyes. He was staring at me intensely i swallowed hard. He smirked and stole a peck on my lips.

I dropped my jaw as now my lips and teeth are parted, with no tension around the mouth, my face became a white as chalk, and my throat was so dry as if I had climbed the tallest mountain in Korea in one breath.

"Thank you." Kwon Jiyong said "I don't owe you anything now" He turned his back at me and sat on the chair.

"W-What?!" I asked. "You owe me something?"

He nodded and said "Yes. You wrote it here" He showed me the 'post it' note I gave to him this morning.

_________________

I made your homework.

You owe me this one.

                              Dara

_________________

"And thank you for the poem. I don’t really read poems but because you wrote it for me. That's an exemption."

I didn’t response.

“Are you going to stand there until we finished our session?"

"Huh?"

"You can’t hear me?"

Omo what's going on to me? I can’t talk and even do things properly.

I saw him stood up from the chair and walk around the table towards me. I don’t know but suddenly my heart started to pound. Like dug dug dug dug dug dug. And when he stopped in front of me my heart pounded even hard.

"Are you sick?" He touched my forehead checking if i have flu. As the time his hand touches my forehead the sound of my heart is getting louder. I can feel that even the person who was 5 meters away from me can hear it too. I pushed his hand from my forehead. And i saw him got surprised.

"Don’t touch me ever again!"

"Dara what's wrong?"